Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 05:00:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Oil Rig Explosion

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oil Rig Explosion  (Read 201 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: December 20, 2010, 07:01:23 pm »

The world runs on oil.  And, until something else comes along that's better and cheaper, that's all we got...

Nikola Tesla, the same guy who gave the world the 'radio,' AC current, and much, much more, was preparing to give us *****FREE ENERGY*** almost 'a hundred years ago' until the biggest US banker, who was backing him, discovered that 'free' meant no investment return.  He promptly confiscted Tesla's 'laboratory' and his power transferring tower mysteriously burned to the ground a few days later.  Gotta love those bankers, they prefer oil.  It's easy to make huge profits for that.  Now our military, which uses half of our oil (according to Penteller), has Tesla's 'free energy' technology and has it under lock and key...top secret.  (See article below)

The real problem right now is that there is plenty of oil in the USA, but the wackos refuse to let us go after it.

Wasn't that what BP was doing?  We need more of that?  Is that what the 'wackos' are refusing to 'let' us do?

They seem to love buying oil from countries that overcharge us, take our money to buy bullets, and give it to people who want to kill us.

With all due respect, do you really believe that 'They want to kill us?'  Why?  Because we've bombed the crap out of 'their countries?  Killed hundreds of thousands of their peoples?  And forced millions of them to be relocated?  Puhleeze, pleases,...I beg of you...read the article below to discover why you and millions of Americans 'believe' what you do.

Just glad I'm in my senior years because I hate to think of what this country will become in the next fifty years.

It's never too late to be enlightened.

What do the BP oil rig explosion and Climate Change have in common?

Surely there's some of us who remember Mother Theresa.  The nun who lived a humble life in India, who spent her life ministering to the poor and sick around her?  Do you remember that she received the Nobel Peace Prize (back when it actually meeant something)?  Well, the winners of Nobel Prizes are also awarded several hundred thousands of dollars.  So did Mother Theresa finally take a break and go on a world cruise?  No.  She went right back to her squalid neighborhood, opened a new school for young nuns, and returned to ministering to the hungry and weak.  A 'true' Christian, IMHO.

Well, now we have another nun on the world scene, but you won't see her on the news or win a Nobel Prize.  Because she is ministering to the world.  Take the time to read this,...it's very important.  It's articles like this that are causing the 'powers-that-be' to want to partially censor the internet.

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/un-scientists-turn-on-un-and-al-gore
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum