Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 04:31:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Illinois

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Illinois  (Read 153 times)
music man

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:59 pm »

Mrs. Music Man & myself already have our house for sale. 7.65 acres 2 blocks or so from the lake. Problem is it's only worth half of what is was 20 years ago. We have kept it up but our neighborhood has numerous for sale signs around us. Be a good time for the Danville mayor to raise the gas tax while politicians are on the bandwagon to bleed us dry.

Maybe we can be the first to hit the $5.00 a gallon mark! Maybe can take the bus to the new riverboat! Hmmmm... Only problem is no money left over to **** with. Disposable income going to gov't.on steroids! Let us see, we have the lottery,riverboat in the works. Only leaves us drugs & bordello's to go.Can't afford all the prescripion drugs I should have & I'm too old for the other!

I feel like staying around Danville is like having had shares in Enron. Danville has lot of good people,it's good politicians I find in short supply.At least our kids are raised. Will have to discuss the motor home lifestyle with our pet dogs.Sounds better & better to us all the time. Come to think of it even the dogs are taxed! They never have any money either! I wish I was 16 again when I knew it all instead of decades older when I don't!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum