Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 05:52:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Guess what? We are helping al-Qaeda to take over Libya!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess what? We are helping al-Qaeda to take over Libya!!!  (Read 92 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:46:46 am »

I seriously doubt anyone will hear about this in the controlled media, but the Libyan rebels the U.S. is now helping to defeat Gaddafi, have links to -- and are the same "al-Qaeda" terrorists our soldiers had to fight and die for in Iraq.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

Story here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

Does anyone not see how ignorant this situation is?Huh

I've had it up to my eyeballs with Obama's anything-Bush-did-I-can-do-better presidency! Just as Bush Jr. was a tool for the elite...so is Obama. I'm actually siding with the liberals on this one...I'm all for impeaching Obama!
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jake Blues

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:55:07 am »

I seriously doubt anyone will hear about this in the controlled media, but the Libyan rebels the U.S. is now helping to defeat Gaddafi, have links to -- and are the same "al-Qaeda" terrorists our soldiers had to fight and die for in Iraq.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

Story here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

Does anyone not see how ignorant this situation is?Huh

I've had it up to my eyeballs with Obama's anything-Bush-did-I-can-do-better presidency! Just as Bush Jr. was a tool for the elite...so is Obama. I'm actually siding with the liberals on this one...I'm all for impeaching Obama!

"Just as Bush Jr. was a tool for the elite...so is Obama."
 And so will the next president be and the next and the next and so on.The president is just a mouth piece for the corporations and money people no matter which party he is from. If he does not toe the line he gets assassinated.  It is class warfare and we don't have the weapons (mega bucks) to fight back and win.  We the people have lost our country.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 11:27:20 am »

And so will the next president be and the next and the next and so on.The president is just a mouth piece for the corporations and money people no matter which party he is from. If he does not toe the line he gets assassinated.  It is class warfare and we don't have the weapons (mega bucks) to fight back and win.  We the people have lost our country.

I absolutely agree with you! Our country does seem to be lost to TPTB (the powers that be) and unless people (our young people) start marching in the streets...like my generation did, they and their families will have a very bleak future.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 06:37:39 pm »

I've been doing some research today about Libya and I have to admit maybe I'm wrong about Obama and the way he is dealing with Libya. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Lord knows I can be as guilty of that as anyone else and it looks like I was wrong.  Embarrassed

I have a lot of respect for Juan Cole. He usually knows what he's talking about....

Obama on Libya vs. Trump, Palin, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich and Carrot Top

Posted on 03/28/2011 by Juan

http://www.juancole.com/2011/03/obama-on-libya-vs-trump-bachmann-romney-gingrich-and-carrot-top.html

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum