Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 03:58:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

WINSTON RETURNS?!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: WINSTON RETURNS?!  (Read 411 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« on: April 01, 2011, 01:06:37 pm »

There is word that Winston is considering returning to this forum!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:51:29 pm »

You mean Winston cigarettes?  My favorite !
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 08:55:51 pm »

Good! When is he coming back and how did you hear about it?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 07:50:34 am »

Now....if Oliver had posted this on any other day than April 1, I might believe it, but...........
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 11:46:28 am »

Well, looks like I've been fooled. Good one Oliver! 
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 10:49:40 pm »

That's strange...She's never mentioned that to me in any of our recent email exchanges....Hmmm....
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Oliver

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 12:04:47 pm »

For the record, I have reread through all of my V.V. posts and have deleted or edited any remarks (including the 1,982 word quote used against me) towards "Winston" that could be construed as offensive, uncalled-for, mean, rude, etc; I may have missed some and that would be an oversight, not intentional.

As for the purpose of this extreme make-over "edit", I wanted to let it be known I am trying to allay the situation that burst forth a few days ago. That any anon poster is a human being with feelings, I am quite aware,  but please keep in mind I feelings too, and I think mine count as much as someone who is nameless, faceless--since no one knows who they are, and it is well-known (or too well-known if that's how you feel) who I am. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:06:17 pm by Oliver » Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 09:23:14 pm »

What's all this then?  ... NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

And was I expecting THAT!? 
Bravo and thank you, Oliver -- I really appreciate it.   No need on my part now either for such an overlong rancorous outburst to remain, so ... up and away ...   
(Ah, if only ALL mean words and discord could evaporate so easily in this world!)
(I leave the Inquisitors, game and Colonel though, as they're silly.)
Here, enjoy:
http://www.freeaddictinggames.com/game/bums-rush/

"Stop that!  This is getting silly."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:12:49 pm by Winston » Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 10:30:18 pm »

Hi there...I see there's been some activity lately, so yeah...that's great! Wish we could have some real conversations about stuff that really matters. I'm starting to feel like there's only a small handful of folks who really know what's going on with our government and the whole banking thing and all the bs with Israel slaughtering Palestinians (mostly women and children) and the lame-stream media reporting it like it was the Pals that started it...of course they didn't. Ugh! Don't get me started! Yep...Something big has to happen soon to stop the madness...it really does people.

Anyhow.....sorry for being off topic. I would love to have Winston back anytime. And Oliver, I really don't think "Winston" is who you think she is...indeed, she has pretty much had to come here to defend herself. I really don't believe she is a poster from the old days. Geez...it's really no ones business who she is...she's certainly done nothing wrong on this forum that I ever recall.  Maybe it's time to let it go? Just my $ .02...see ya!  

Report Spam   Logged

Winston

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:59 pm »

My apologies, L, I obviously respect you or I'd've revealed who you are over these years. Bye.

Oliver, it's those kinds of statements and attitude that reveal far more about yourself, and suggest sadly you have little idea what either respect or apology  means.   So, yes, you sure do have me going...  Ciao.

Thanks, DV, I certainly agree with the need instead to have "real conversations about stuff that really matters."  Petty personal affronts do not, and indeed "it's time to let [them] go."   Up and away!
Report Spam   Logged
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 05:14:27 am »

I just wanna know one thing...is Oliver a Hobbit oy (k)not?
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 08:49:01 am »

No one should take any of these forums too seriously.  Sometimes folks are too passionate about their feelings and it causes folks to post things that they would not other wise say.  As for me, I'm sure not blameless, but have learned to temper my expressions and believe that I've become a better person for it.
And now as DJ suggests, lets discuss some of the important issues of the day and do it in a respectful way.  I will try my best to do just that.  It's time to start anew.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:00:02 am by Terry » Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 07:56:52 pm »

I just wanna know one thing...is Oliver a Hobbit oy (k)not?

You are so bad.

@Oliver...don't take it personal...he's just kidding!
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2012, 08:02:05 pm »

My apologies, L, I obviously respect you or I'd've revealed who you are over these years. Bye.

Oliver, it's those kinds of statements and attitude that reveal far more about yourself, and suggest sadly you have little idea what either respect or apology  means.   So, yes, you sure do have me going...  Ciao.

Thanks, DV, I certainly agree with the need instead to have "real conversations about stuff that really matters."  Petty personal affronts do not, and indeed "it's time to let [them] go."   Up and away!

The door is always open for you, kind lady. I've always appreciated your posts so come back anytime! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:00:11 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 08:45:34 pm »

No one should take any of these forums too seriously.  Sometimes folks are too passionate about their feelings and it causes folks to post things that they would not other wise say.  As for me, I'm sure not blameless, but have learned to temper my expressions and believe that I've become a better person for it.
And now as DJ suggests, lets discuss some of the important issues of the day and do it in a respectful way.  I will try my best to do just that.  It's time to start anew.

Well said Terry! And by the way, it's nice that you've stuck around all this time.  Wink

Yes! There is so much going on out there in the world that people have no idea about. With the exception of you guys...the masses have been completely brainwashed and uninformed by the establishment media. Jezus...they have Universities dedicated to manipulating the human mind in every way imaginable.  It's scary to know that thousands of **** scientists came over here after WWII and became involved in our military-industrial complex and these people have an ideology that's been followed and they have been doing very, very bad things. Seriously they've got to be stopped. I don't care about what's on TV...I care about the people of the planet. <Sigh>...So much going on in the world...so much to talk about! I shall try harder!

Oh good lord...I can't believe n-a-z-i is a censored word now....so stupid.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:49:09 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum