Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 06:45:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake  (Read 77 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: May 02, 2011, 02:47:25 pm »

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

Monday 2 May 2011

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

Image of bloodied man picked up by British newspapers has been circulating online for two years

An image apparently showing a dead Osama bin Laden broadcast on Pakistani television and picked up by British newspaper websites is a fake.

The bloodied image of a man with matted hair and a blank, half-opened eye has been circulating on the internet for the past two years. It was used on the front pages of the Mail, Times, Telegraph, Sun and Mirror websites, though swiftly removed after the fake was exposed on Twitter.

It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".

Continued: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-photo-fake

Totally faked....Bin Laden has been dead for years.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:00:12 pm »

Osama Bin Laden dead - will Al Qaeda detonate nuclear bomb now, as threatened?

Shortly after 9/11, Al Qaeda had warned to set off a “nuclear hellstorm” if Osama bin Laden is ever captured or killed, according to U.S. government documents that were leaked just last month by Wikileaks.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/140067/20110502/osama-bin-laden-dead-will-al-qaeda-detonate-nuclear-bomb-now.htm#ixzz1LE8pR5zS

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 03:34:26 pm »

Media Runs Fake Photo To Illustrate Bin Laden Death Propaganda

Everything about the Bin Laden myth is fake, so why worry about illustrating his “death” with another contrived hoax?

Killing Osama bin Laden is a pretty big deal. You’d think that it would be in the interests of US forces to take a snapshot of the elusive terror leader to milk the propaganda value of such a momentous turn of events, and yet the corporate media has given us nothing but a years old fake picture. This makes little sense, unless of course, somebody is trying to hide something, namely the fact that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for the best part of a decade.

According to some reports, Bin Laden’s body has already been hastily “buried at sea,” meaning that the comic book story of his dramatic killing is based solely on the less than credible word of the U.S. government.

Of course, it’s probable that we’ll be treated to seeing all the gory details in due course once Osama’s corpse has been properly thawed and suitably presented for public consumption.

But the fake photo, which is still being used by the likes of the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph even after it was proven to be a contrived hoax that has been circulating on the Internet for years, fits perfectly with everything surrounding the Bin Laden myth – the fake video tapes, the fake audio tapes, the fake claim of responsibility for 9/11.

Everything about the Bin Laden myth that has been rapaciously whipped up by the establishment over the last 10 years has been fake, so why worry about putting out a fake photo and claiming it represents the freshly dead remains of the world’s most wanted?

We don’t need MSNC to tell us, “We think that bin Laden ‘death photo’ is a fake,” because we know it’s a fake. It’s been knocking around on the web since before Obama even took office. Here it is featured in a story released over a year ago. As Stokes Young illustrates, the bloodied face of Bin Laden is an obviously contrived composite image created from an image of Osama that dates back over 10 years.

But that didn’t stop TV news stations across the Middle East, as well as major newspapers in Britain like the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph, amongst a host of others, from passing the fraud off as evidence of Bin Laden’s death.

Despite the fact that Bin Laden’s corpse has almost undoubtedly been safely stored in a highly secure U.S. government morgue since at least 2002, the political grist to be enjoyed by an administration that has plummeted to the depths of unpopularity knows no bounds, which is why Obama victoriously proclaimed Osama’s “death ” during a speech last night almost as if the president himself had pulled the trigger.

The birther controversy and NATO’s indiscriminate murder of children in their pursuit of Colonel Gaddafi will now be swept under the rug and Obama can build his campaign for 2012 on the lie that he was the president who finally brought the evil boogeyman to justice.

Never mind the fact that numerous public officials went on the record to plainly state that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that the announcement of his demise was being kept back until the most politically expedient time.

As Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones document, from FBI counterterrorism official Dale Watson, to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, to Pakistani icon Benazir Bhutto, to CFR members, to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, all voiced publicly what the evidence clearly indicated, which is that Bin Laden died in late 2001.

The fact that a deluge of provably fake video and audio tapes were released by an organization with direct ties to the Pentagon in the years that followed illustrated how the military-industrial complex was keen to prolong the Bin Laden boogeyman myth as a backdrop against which to launch their takeover of the middle east under the umbrella of the “war on terror”.

But don’t think for a minute that final “confirmation” of Osama’s death will mean an end to the “war on terror” and U.S. troops pulling out of Afghanistan, just as the capture of Saddam Hussein did absolutely nothing to speed a U.S. exit out of Iraq.

If anything, the announcement of Osama’s death will only lead to more warfare and bloodshed in the region. Whether genuine or contrived, terrorist retaliation plots are already in the works and when they are unleashed, the establishment will point to them as a justification for more air strikes, more invasions and more regime change plots disguised as humanitarian aid.

In life, Bin Laden’s propaganda value as an Emmanuel Goldstein hate figure was immense, but in death his usefulness to the US military-industrial complex will, for a time at least, only increase.

Short URL: http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=19414
Report Spam   Logged

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:48:37 am »

I love waterboarding, yes I do! I love waterboarding, and you should too.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:01:07 pm »

Well...that's real nice Terry...but just remember Karma is a b!tch and you may just need to find out what it's like in your next life. I'm just say'n.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05/surveillance-not-waterboarding-led-to-bin-laden/
Report Spam   Logged

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »

Well...that's real nice Terry...but just remember Karma is a b!tch and you may just need to find out what it's like in your next life. I'm just say'n.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05/surveillance-not-waterboarding-led-to-bin-laden/
You might be right, but I think I'll take time to enjoy the moment.  And, I'm not young enough to know everything.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:10:17 pm by Terry » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum