Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 06:10:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Holographic Computers

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holographic Computers  (Read 181 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:37:53 pm »

From GLP comment/post here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message932890/pg1

A time traveler just visited us?

There was a person claiming to be a time traveler from the year 10831 some time ago. Her name was Alcyone. She posted from the last week of March to 22th Oct. After that, she mysteriously dissapeared.

She created only 4 threads, and it was because the necessity of separating discussion topics. These threads were about the times coming ahead, but since she disappeared, it wasn't completed. Anyway, she managed to make a resume of the 21th Century, and others about several thousands of years after that.

She was about to post a video showing her telekinesis in action, but it never happened (big coincidence).

Anyway, I noticed something interesting about this person. She was very coherent along all the months. It was like she got a very precise script before start posting in March. That's strange for a hoaxer.

Also, it's like she never was interested in big publicity. Something again, strange if it was a hoax.

Some days ago I decided to check every answer she gave since she started posting, and in the meantime, I copied every one of these.

There's some material still missing, because I didn't finish it yet, but I believe I got the most amount of information so far.

Her story is fascinating indeed, and a lot of the material she posted you'll not find it anywhere. Other information is well known in the "ufology", but she adds proper stuff to it.

Whatever it's true or not, it's indeed entertaining. I believe that it could be a disinformation effort of some kind, and this idea is reinforced by the fact that she disappeared just when was about to post a video showing how she can manipulate objects with her mind. Besides, according to her, her primary mission was to interact with us in this forum, "delivering information at discretion", and to try to make contact with some users. So disappearing like that is totally contrary to it.

I just can't believe that some bored person will continue a hoax so rich like this one, almost in a daily basis, for months, without getting some "compensation" for it.

But well, since she obviously didn't deliver any kind of evidence beyond her story, I think every one must draw its own conclusion.

These are the files I made (EDIT 03/18/10):

[link to www.megaupload.com]

EDIT 01/24/10 - Final part

Maybe ther're some part you'll get a bit lost, but well, at least you have some resume. Remember that you can search for her answers like I did if you need to see the whole context.

Also, you can check her threads here (not included in the resume):

History of the Twenty-First Century
 [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

History of the Dark Age

Introduction to the Third Civilization

Cyclical Civilization Theory

Also, you can check the last thread in which she posted, and the one she was more active the last months:

Or you now can download these compiled on PDF too, here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message932890/pg1
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:40:23 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum