Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 10:01:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Holographic Computers

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holographic Computers  (Read 178 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: June 07, 2011, 12:32:14 pm »

Holographic Computers

A holographic chip uses holographic technology to enable holographic data processing, storage and retrieval, and/or a holographic user interface. The field of holographic science has pioneered opportunities for ground-breaking photosensitive storage means that store data permeating the thickness of recordable media, not just spread over their top surface. Holographic information storage also differs from traditional data storage in that a whole page of information is saved at one time, instead of saving information as an ordered stream of separate bits. Before the introduction of holotechnology applied science, microelectronics had been largely 2D by design. Holotech technology is expanding microphotonics and micro-electronics into three dimensions. This growth will open doors for the formation of high-density databases, parallel-search processing, and photonic computer circuits etched in three-dimensional photosensitive volumes. You may also find holographic data storage using a spatial light modulator of interest.

More at: http://holographicchip.com/

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 12:35:16 pm »

The CHANI Project

( Channeled Holographic Access Network Interface )

The Story Behind The "me tel u now before 15 may" thread

This is a copy of the article appearing in the June-July 2011  NEXUS Magazine. It is written by Acolyte

The CHANI Project

A New Assignment

It was the last week in June 2006. It was a slow month, and most of my assignments were submitted for final analysis, completion and then filing. There were a few new ones, but they were the usual two-to-three-day-at-a-time monitoring types and surveillance over the next few weeks. Nothing to get excited about. I had some leave due soon and was contemplating how I would spend some quiet time. I stared out the window; not that I had much of a view anyway, but it was a habit. I wasn't a smoker back then. Little did I know, that would soon change.

My pager beeped "SC Oscar Now" ("Station Chief Office Now"). I wondered why she'd beeped me. My office was just down the hall. She could have just pressed the intercom button for my office and called. I remembered to put on my jacket before I left my office. "Damn," I thought. "I should have picked another tie."
 It was just me and her. I sat down.
 "You familiar with Internet discussion forums?" she asked, knowing that it's clearly in my TOP (Tasked Operator's Priorities) and profiling assignment duties.
 But, then again, she was new on this floor; she'd only started as SC in January.
 "Yes," I said, lifting a questioning eyebrow.
 "I want you to clear all your assignments for the next few weeks," she said.
 I was worried. She slid a single file across her desk. I opened it and thought: "Ah, just two pages; can't be too 'heavy' an assignment. Nothing to worry about here. This should only take a week."
 "On page two you will find the signed FARR form," the Station Chief said. (FARR stands for File Authorization Release and Request.)
 "Wow!" I thought. "She's already signed it without even asking me if I accept the assignment."
 This only confirmed to me even more that she knew exactly what my TOP profile was.
 Then it hit me. The file must be highly classified (Echelon Access Only) or too large for her to carry around in her task pouch (briefcase). It was both.

The file was huge—a box of files, in fact—with over 20,000 transcript pages, and it had Echelon stamps all over it. It also contained a few thousand pages of research notes and copies of correspondence between researchers, technicians and scientists from various fields. There were a few data discs but, from their dates, I could see they were only added recently.
 To this day, I still think that if the filing clerk didn't know me personally he would have asked for a second signature on the FARR form.
 "A 'few weeks', she said? Damn, this will take months," I realised.
 This is how I became familiar with a project called CHANI, and why I took up smoking that day.

The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified). A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7.

Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline. A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked.

There were other active projects running concurrently, like Space Time Fabricating, Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal, Holographic Programming of Dark Matter, Manifestation of Quantum Energies and Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction and a few more, but for the purpose of this article I will keep to the CHANI project only. (CHANI is an acronym for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.)

In reviewing the research notes for this article, all the above projects at one stage seemed to have had a turn in merging with the CHANI project and subject matter. One researcher commented: "This is an orgasmic interaction between science, theory and spiritual awareness."
 In October 1999, technicians began a series of software and hardware upgrades to all the collider equipment and computer networks. The purpose was to get the system infrastructure Y2K compliant. It was soon apparent that the Y2K-compliant upgrades had a direct effect on the CHANI research project.

On 14 November 1999, contact with the Entity, which for five years was continuous and constant on a daily basis, was effectively lost. Months were spent trying to re-establish contact. It was not to be, and in April 2000 the research part of project CHANI came to an end.
 It must be noted here that I wasn't one of the original and fortunate researchers on the project or one who used the CHANI device.
 But I am most grateful to have been introduced to this mind-boggling and powerful, perspective-changing information. It caused a paradigm shift in my way of thinking, forever.

CHANI and Computer "Channelling"

What made CHANI unique from any other channelling method/technique is that the researchers never used a human "channeller". Thus they eliminated the emotion, feeling and interpretation of a human channeller. It was a pure, directed and dedicated channel, not distorted or affected/infected by human mood swings or interferences from the subconscious mind of a human subject with possible suppressed emotion, memory and psychological trauma. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and result.

The precise mechanics of how these words were captured, displayed and reproduced using the CHANI device is still classified. To my knowledge, it was the first documented case in which a machine/device/ computer model was used successfully to make contact with, over a prolonged period of time, and interact with, or "channel", another being or entity. The researchers established contact with only one Entity. The Entity was verified to them in ways and methods that are still highly classified and which I can't elaborate on.

The Entity and Humanity

The Entity explained in some detail to the researchers that contact was made because the Entity was our equivalent of a "student" and he had authority from his Elders to interact with, observe, study and learn from us. The Entity explained that his Elders "noticed" us (we here on Earth) and our whole solar system cross onto "their" parallel universe. The Entity also explained that we weren't the only race reaching this crossroads/ merge, but that they could see other alien races from other planets in our solar system as well. Our Entity was specifically tasked to study us (humans, Earth), while other students were tasked to study the other races and planets corresponding to their planet and solar system. It was not just a merging or colliding of our Earth reality, but it was our complete solar system colliding with the reality of another "parallel" solar system. Although it was we humans (with some alien assistance/technology) who were "playing with dark and portal matters", the result was that our whole solar system traversed into "their" universe of visibility/perception.

So, to put the above into perspective, our researchers used the word "student" to explain the Entity’s actions. It was as if the Entity were part of a master's degree study group, similar to what we have in our world as Phd (doctorate) candidates. The Elders were able to see us and our whole solar system crossing into their reality. They therefore began a research program of their own to study us and our history so that the Elders could prepare their civilisation for our arrival/merge. The Entity was thus doing reconnaissance on us.

To help researchers get a timeframe for when this merging or colliding of realities would occur, the Entity gave them "predictions" that served as indicators for when the time was close. The Entity's abilities and accuracy were verified to researchers by predictions and indicators given during the five years of the CHANI project (these are still classified).

The predictions didn't come all at once, but were obtained/spread over the duration of the research project. Although the Entity was in the "now", he was able to see, with frequent assistance from his Elders, events in our timeline that he shared with the researchers. Some of these were a cosmic sonic-boom event and changes to our Sun and Jupiter. All these predictions were to be used as a sequence of steps/indicators to identify the time (Fuse Year) when the big event (the Merge) would occur.

The Rubicon Revealers

Around the end of 2005, the CHANI project files were handed over to the Rubicon Station for project Reveal. As the name suggests, Rubicon deals with information that has been deemed to have reached a point of no return. The Rubicon division was formed by a number of "dissatisfied" Upper Echelon members within the RA community, who decided that certain information should be released and that seeds should be planted to measure and research public reaction—clearing the way and setting a foundation for whenever "they" decide to flood the wires with full disclosure on any specific topic. When public interaction becomes a necessity, the information is to be released.

Rubicon was and is tasked with the sanctioned release of classified information for "public consumption", in a controlled fashion, through various platforms and outlets. One of these platforms is Internet discussion forums. Another is sending anonymous letters or making anonymous phone calls or using fake credentials and call-routing to write to or call selected individuals and groups. Once the information and intel are released, public responses or those of the individual or group are recorded, monitored and analysed. Depending on their reaction, further information is then released using a phased and synchronised methodology based on public behaviour, perception and responses. Whenever public/individual/group reaction is deemed "unfavourable", the project is suspended and set for release at a later date or totally terminated. It is sometimes necessary for the information to be pulled/unrouted/denied and to let it grow and sprout a bit more, behind the scenes, before another attempt is made to replant/reintroduce or to renew contact if it was an individual/group.

Who Am I?

I was a Rubicon Revealer. Depending on the assignment, I would be required to take up the role of an observer, a monitor, a reporter, an investigator, an instructor, an analyst, and in most instances an initiator and even an instigator in some.
 One part of my duties was to frequent Internet discussion forums, observing, reporting, profiling and identifying possible outlets where Rubicon Reveal information could be introduced. This usually took on the form of my posting a "thread" on a designated or chosen forum which we decided would be the most suitable to get the info/intel out to our target audience.

The second part involved the physical (in the field) and digital (satellite and high-tech) monitoring, surveillance and gathering of information on groups or profiled persons and events around the globe that may have bearing on specific Rubicon projects.
 Rubicon has this credo:  "Our whistle is blowing softly; if we blow too hard, some eardrums might pop, then everyone would be deaf."

In the final analysis, Rubicon operatives are sanctioned whistleblowers, albeit in a limited and controlled form.

Launching CHANI on the Internet

Thus, on a cold wintry day in June 2006, I flipped the electronic switch to lock my office door, which is standard operating procedure for Echelon "subject matter", and I unpacked those filing boxes all over my desk. My love affair with this project and the Entity had begun.
 As expected, it took me months to shift, study and read through the CHANI material. At first, it was a daunting task to get my mind to comprehend fully what I was dealing with. I already had an idea about which Internet forums I wanted to begin the "release/reveal" on, due to past research and active monitoring, but nonetheless I spent a few more months on researching others and identifying the most appropriate forum on which to launch the CHANI project.

I would only have the time and resources to focus on one forum for this specific project. This project was of great importance to my superiors at the time, and I had no intention of rushing in. I had to "thread" (forum lingo) carefully and be absolutely sure that the right forum was chosen. (I have since initiated a variety of other Rubicon projects on the same forum over the past few years, the most recent being the BEZERK project with accompanying Reveal and intel burst threads.) It is also well worth noting that intelligence agencies frequently use forums to communicate and relay information and updates to their operators in the field. Since the Internet came along, the practice of posting and placing/using classified ads in newspapers as a communication medium has become a fossil. In contrast, the use of Internet discussion forums, online game platforms and their associated chat features has become quite the norm.

During initial research, I began posting a few threads on a popular forum, Godlike Productions, to "test the water" and to start creating a persona. As the forum is widely known to be a conspiracy and lunatic-fringe site, I created a persona to suit: somewhat crazy, even hoaxing, but an enigma on spiritual and global strategic insider issues nevertheless. This persona provided an efficient cover to get information out there without lifting too many eyebrows. I often had to play both protagonist and antagonist.

I decided to test the reaction to a few topics by starting threads and releasing limited, but real, intel on topics of a political-insider and spiritual nature. And yes, I said "spiritual". Some might be pleasantly surprised if they knew how "spiritually oriented" the decision-makers in Upper Echelon and other intelligence-gathering organisations are. They are fully aware of the spiritual impact that the coming changes will bring to mankind. The influence and necessity of spiritual interaction and awareness are well calculated and correlated within their think-tanks and in making future decisions on what to advise those who depend on their analysis.
 For us operators, think-tanks like Rubicon (RAND) sometimes have the annoying habit of analysing things to death before a decision is made and the direction of a future cause of action is drafted/set.
 Now, all that remained was to wait patiently for the appropriate time to release the CHANI information to the public. That time finally came in March 2008.

Birth of the "me tel u now" Thread

It was from the CHANI transcripts of over 20,000 questions and answers that the thread known as the "me tel u now so u belive me after 15 may" thread was started on the Godlike Productions forum. Apart from amazing information and discourses on various subjects, the transcripts also contained a large number of "predictions" or "calculations" (a term that the Entity used). We had the dates, but not the year. The Entity never specified an exact year, but mentioned only months and days.

On various occasions, the Entity would also ask the researchers questions, which led to even more intrigue, insight and contemplation. To put it frankly, on some days the researchers were quite literally stunned.
 When, in 2007, those studying the CHANI project (Rubicon superiors and my group) identified names and scenarios, trigger events and predictions described by the Entity back in 1994–1999 as coming up or becoming likely, it was assumed that the year 2008 would be the Event or "Fuse" Year. Thus it was deemed necessary for the public to know and for me to begin the release/reveal.

On 15 March 2008, the thread was started. Depending on how well it was received, I was to continue. It was a hit from the outset. Reaction and interaction from people posting was immediate and interest grew exponentially. Today it is still ranked in the top 10 threads on the forum.
 Questions from forum members and posters were answered by cross-referencing the actual answers given by the Entity and using the exact same format of written dialect used by the Entity. For coherence and to ensure better interaction, answers were personalised and discretional ad libs were used by me. A common misassumption on the thread was that the Entity made specific contact with us to warn us. This is not how or why it happened.

Both 2008 and 2009 came and went without significant correlation, and by the end of 2009 my active participation/reveal on the thread was halted. Rubicon officially pulled the plug. However, with certain events transpiring in 2010, it's been suggested that 2011 may be the Fuse Year. With the official Rubicon release of the BEZERK information (another thread, launched in June 2010), there exists a strong case that the "oil sickness" and the problems in Japan mentioned by the Entity could relate to events in the BEZERK thread (e.g., the Deepwater Horizon oil-well disaster, and the Japan earthquake, tsunami and radiation contamination). Hence my renewed yet "unofficial" interest in the CHANI project and information.
 This article is meant to serve only as an introduction to CHANI and to provide some background. If there is enough interest or demand, I hope to expand on topics covered by the Entity in further articles, even if it turns out that 2011 is not the Fuse Year.

At first, the words and spellings that the Entity used may strike you as odd, silly and even childlike. But I assure you that even our top neurolinguists were awestruck by how this simple flow of words, structure, spelling and positioning spoke so directly to the reader's being. It was instructive, guiding and informative, but most noteworthy was its pleasantly gentle and soothing manner on your ear, heart and mind. It was baby talk for adults. The simplicity and ease with which the Entity managed to explain and get difficult and controversial subjects across had a definite lingering quality. I experienced this on a number of occasions when some thoughts would linger for days, my subconscious actively contemplating the information somewhere in the back of my mind. I'm sure that all the researchers on CHANI shared this experience. It is my hope that you, the reader of this article, will have the same experiences when reading some quotes of the transcripts provided.

What follows below are selected quotes from the Entity in no particular order or importance. Many have asked me what are my favourites or most significant. I really can't answer that. They are all up there; every single quote ranks top. I invite you to visit the thread at Godlike Productions and you'll soon understand why http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520517/pg1

I'm giving you the quotes as they were given, with some personal comments where necessary [in bold type; the Entity's "wordings" are left unedited for publication here; Ed.] I've purposefully kept the comments and explanations to a minimum. You, the reader, must contemplate them yourself and decide.

-----------------------------------

Below is the opening post on the "me tel u now" thread. After reviewing more than 100 predictions, I decided on this collection to start the thread:

"many things go wrong 15 may because door opens with portal to dark matters not undestanding earth beings
 sharon will dimise be4 15 may
 mandela will dimise be4 15 may
 thatcher will stroke be4 15 may
 japan warring thing will commenceing before 15 may secretly
 oil gets very big sicknes no use anymore after 15 may
 old bush will very sick be4 15 may
 cheney will dimise be4 15 june
 obama accident before 27 aperil
 big sicknes be4 15 may
 very moving earth on 17 aperils
 oceon not sleeping when heaven things beware many waters to come drown
 brown cheat be4 15 may
 putin missing after 15 may many worry people do crazy things"

This is one of the first statements made by the Entity, and it was repeated at various times:
 "u ask me many question me first answer u by xplain
 to unerstan u and u in the univers u must unerstan these things
 first u must unerstan the ilusion of infinti
 then u must unerstan the infinty of ilusion
 this mean noting but xplain everythings
 so first u lern the u
 then u lern the univers
 then this xplain al and mean something"

More references to oil sickness and to the Japan earthquake and radiation:
 "me post probabilitys ok
 me cee crash plane on deck of us war ship 55 dimise
 me cee us bomer crash sea
 me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide
 me cee 250 plus more demise acident and crash of plane europe people
 me cee very moving earth again people of same shape eye japan
 me cee sicknes go people of india and people of korea
 me cee very oil sicknes people of america grow biger not aford buy oil anymores
 me cee america people very angry go damage monument there capitol ok
 me cee very big and final earth war this line time but u can stop stil
 please forget oil yor oil become enemy after september yor line time
 oil get radiation as me tel u be4 why u not belive me
 me cry 4 u"

On how we think, read and interpret:
 "write lanuage cause bad things 4 yor human history hold u back
 beter draw pictures like sumar
 beter write image like egyptian
 write lanuage tel u what to think not how to think not good thing 4 mind
 picture tel u how to think must use mind to read picture good thing 4 mind
 picture u remember 4 ever write lanuage u forget soon not think anymore"
 "the reason sumaria write in picture is they want last generation u to unerstan 2000 years later ok
 if they rite data on disk u not able deciferings disk 4 u not have same reading device 2 read their data 2000 year later
 sumaria write on stone to survive al yor teknology ok and alow u to stil unerstan 2000 years later simple ok"

The Entity explains free will:
 "me ask elders about explain frewil beter
 elders say me explain like this
 god give u eg
 eg is there eg already created eg exist
 u use frewil decide what do about eg
 u can make choice boil eg eat eg
 u can make choice bake eg eat eg
 u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
 u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
 eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
 time colide is like eg
 god make time colide
 time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
 eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
 u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
 me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"

The researchers asked the Entity to explain the concept of trinity:
 "first me try xplain mind body spirit
 me xplain true trinity
 trinity is mind body and spirit
 trinity is farther child and mother
 yor sumerian symbol of sumeria queen is dove
 yor religion leaders long ago decide not use female 4 church leaders and leading
 so they remove female esence from child and remove mother esence from spirit
 they then say trinity is father son and spirit al male esence
 this was to distract deceive to change church and religion 4 male control only and dominating
 that where al yor religion go wrong in history
 farther is the mind
 son daughter or child is the body
 mother is the spirit ok
 the mother spirit esence is the balance is the harmony is the glue
 the mother is between the farther and son or child
 the spirit is between mind and body
 religion without mother spirit esence is not spiritual but false teachings 4 control
 trinity is the family of life
 trinity is sum experince of mind body and spirit ok
 now me try xplain how get ready mind body spirit
 make ready yor mind understaning whatever hapens
 make ready yor spirit aceptance whatever hapens
 make ready body not 2 fear 4 death body not real u only vehicle u
 me unerstan many u more scare pain of death than death itself this only body scared not real u
 if death was painles then many more would partake ok yes no
 dimising is not ending but new begining progres
 death is progres is grow"

On the law of attraction:
 "me try xplain this beter
 u r god in yor universe
 but u not god in gods universe
 u need unerstan this
 u can only be god in yor own universe
 u can not be god in gods universe ok
 u not in yor own universe yet ok
 u keep on belive u get yor own universe
 this take many line times lived then u get yor own universe you play god
 now u just belive u part god universe only
 eventual u create yor universe by belive
 but 4 now u r god in training ok"

"what u think u create
 what u create by thinkings play very big role yes ok"

The Entity referred to dolphins and mentioned their importance on a number of occasions. Dolphins somehow balance certain vibrations on Earth. Specifics were given, but that part was not cleared by Echelon for release. We should keep an eye on dolphin behaviour and events involving dolphins. Their behaviour heralds events and Earth changes:
 "this planet first al water
 then ground comes
 dolfin decideing to walk ground your planet
 many wars happen
 then dolfin evolv remember water glory
 dolfin then go back and swim water glory
 dolfin most clever on this planet line time "
 "seawater has residu from dolfin comunication
 dolfin sqeek cause vibration of seawater to becom becon and balance energy
 dolfin more advanse than human this planet line time
 u must study dolfin"

"dolfin always love al creature with god esense even human
 dolfin unerstan freedom of god esense many life time this line time
 dolfin keep your earth balance
 dolfin protect al planet and al creature on earth with god esense
 now human kil 2 many dolfin be4 time we want rescu dolfin bring them our planet share
 dolfin agree come our line time 15 may we prepare place"

"many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
 very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop this even they try be brave but not enough
 u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again"

"yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth
 dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain make miracel hapen
 dolfin balanse harmonics of earth vortex ok"

"many being live deep oceon and holow earth can give u human answer and helpings
 when u unerstand oceon u wil unerstan how cosmic travelings work easy ok
 oceon have same compositing than space same element ok
 u unerstan salt and water and magnet u wil unerstan life and everything living"

"helo
 me tel u watch sun
 me tel u watch dolfin
 me tel u watch cern
 me tel u watch pope
 me tel u watch moving earth
 cee wat yor sun is doing
 cee wat yor dolfin is doing
 cee wat cern is doing
 cee wat pope is doing and saying
 cee wat moving is doing and why
 ask yor leaders
 yor leaders prepare
 u stil not prepare why
 0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now"

Comments by the Entity on the spiritual evolution of aliens/extraterrestrials and ascension (some specifics remains classified):
 "they r many evolved fisical but not many evolve spiritul
 u human have evolve more spritual then them
 but they want hold on their wise teknology
 their god is their teknology"

"me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
 me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok"

"we won war with reptile our line time long ago we evolve then
 reptile yor line time keep u back u can not grow"

"we kil many dragons many line times 1 long ago
 stil dragons left in holow ground yor line time 1 yes"

"earth not solid
 me not know al theory things
 dragon like beings live holow ground stil
 they good now
 they very wise now
 they peaceful like dolphin now"

"me not know al these things
 even stranger beings exist other line times
 beings evolving al line times always never stop"

"we can speek to al creature who have mind 2 understan ok"

Some questions asked by the Entity to the researchers:
 "ok me first question ask
 wat purpose yor moon
 me line time moon demise long ago
 life become better with no moon
 why u stil have moon
 wat purpose yor moon have u
 moon not natural heaven body
 moon put there by other being to control earth mood
 without moon big calm comes over peoples no big storm anymore only litel storm
 without moon peace among people
 elders say old race capture moon from space then put next earth
 elders say moon forces work like time mashine keep control time
 moon also control mood of beings on planet in this line time"

"me have question
 me ask question now
 me cee u xplore mars planet with many mony and resourcings
 why u not xplore deep oceon yor own planet with same many mony and resourcings
 deep oceon give al aswers yor existencing and future
 deep oceon have much knowledges u stil need lern
 me tel u some secret
 some places deep oceon water presures so big that air u breeth can not buble to surface
 this air traping cause big caverns where humans can live and do breathings of good air and plant and live very wel
 deep oceons have many crystal solves al yor energising needs no polution
 u ignore yor best lifeline by not seekings answerings from yor own deep oceon
 god provide deep oceon why u not use what is given
 earth is a water planet yet u leaders look answers in space why
 deep oceon have al answer for cosmic travelings this line time why u ignore this in your history
 when u solve mysteries of deep oceon u wil solve mysteries of space ask dolfin they tel u this ok"

"me have more question
 me ask question now
 what purpos religion when leaders not godlike not real gods
 what purpos building tempel when no gods there
 what purpos building church when no gods there
 what purpos building mosk when no gods there
 what purpos pray big wall when god not a wall
 what purpos pray statue when god not a statue
 what purpos pray river when god not a river
 why cow holy when cow not even know god
 why monkey sacred when monkey not even know god
 only holy animals this line time is dolphin
 not need pray dolfin like a god but must respect dolfin very much"

"me ask question now
 why u adult stil drink milk
 why u drink mother milk from other speci not human"

"me ask elders about gold
 elders say eye must ask
 eye ask now
 where is this gold
 yor leaders not keep gold
 yor leaders not have many gold anymore
 leaders always give yor gold to other planet beings
 why u not know this
 u not wory gold
 gold not keep place safe 4 yor family u not eet gold
 biger wory when oil gets sickness"

"me have question
 me ask question now
 me cee ground sufer not water very dry people hungry
 but oceon ful water
 why u not take salt away from cea water and use on land
 oceon enough water to make al ground even desert into forest al people can eat nice enough
 why u not pump oceon water everywere
 u can make big bom but u can not make big fresh water from oceon
 big boms very bad
 big fresh water always good"

Some Closing Notes:
 (a) English was the primary language used by the Entity. Another language was perfect Latin. The contrast/contradiction between the childlike use of English and that of the Latin is apparently explained in the master copy of the Echelon files, as are other topics. This file was never made available to me and still remains Centrally Classified to this day. "Centrally Classified" indicates an intel grouping where even the classification is classified. This intel falls under various National and International Intelligence Directives (NIID; pronounced "need" in intelligence lingo).

(b) The CHANI project was a natural outflow of the research done at the collider facility. Among other things, the time-space fabric was tested and experimented on. When protons collide, then what about time? Can times collide? This was the irony of the research done at the collider. They were looking at the possibility of times colliding—and the researchers were not disappointed. The CHANI project was proof thereof. Other aspects of the timeline phenomenon were also researched and tested, e.g., time machines/devices, conscious projection of awareness of "human subject" forward or backward in time, and projection of "objects" (mostly sub-nano quantum recording devices) forward and backward in time.

(c) I will comment briefly on aspects of the concept of time as it was covered in the CHANI research. Time is linear and moves in a circle, i.e., a single line drawn in a circle: 0 to 0000, then back again to 0 (beginning to end to beginning). There are many of these circular timelines and sometimes they interchange or cross each other, similar to the gravitational waves and orbits of solar bodies. When they intersect some beings, or their developed awareness, they can jump from one to another and don't have to repeat the (time) line they were following previously. Others don't jump but can see the other timeline and interact with beings on that timeline while the crossing takes place. Sometimes beings can cross our line and see us coming to the crossing before we even get there. This last instance describes "our" meeting/colliding with the Entity. (By "our", I'm referring to the R&A researchers.)
 Time is also elastic and can be stretched, resulting in a time-stretch phenomenon. Some researchers commented on how déjà vu can fit into this paradigm, as well as on how the "time is elastic" model seems to be the only workable model to describe and define time travel. The "time is elastic" model also explains the colliding of realities at the same time. As far as the CHANI project was concerned, the elastic properties of time helped to explain why no year was given, only dates.
 A further "help" was how the Entity described the direct and "planned" influence of the Moon on the human perception of time. Because the Entity didn't have a moon in his parallel/time universe (they destroyed or "killed" it), giving a year date was impossible and turned their calculation of our time into "probabilities" rather than "possibilities". The Entity explained that his Elders originally had calculated our dates using a 28-day, 13-month mathematical model, but that they themselves couldn't decide on the appropriate maths and starting dates to use with our current timeline on Earth. The procession of time and our awareness of time are directly controlled by our Moon.
 The Moon has an effect on the body, mind and spirit of every living organism on this planet. This is why the Entity's Elders destroyed their moon. They wanted to get rid of the moon's influence. They received the advice to do so from inner-planet beings. Without the moon, there were five immediately observable changes:
 (1) The most notable changes were in the mood and temperament of the beings/civilisations living there.
 Without the moon, they became more calm and peaceful. Anxiety and emotional fear had a dramatic decline among the population and even the animals. All living beings were affected.
 (2) There were weather and climate changes. The oceans became much calmer. Heavy thunderstorms and lightning became a rarity. The climate became balanced all over their planet. Extreme cold or heat became something of the past.
 (3) They developed an enhanced new colour spectrum. They could see and differentiate between new colours in a way that they couldn't do before.
 (4) A great majority of the population became aware of their telepathic communication abilities, especially between parents and children and among siblings. Children born after the "demise" of the moon were able to communicate with inner-plane beings without the need of training, Elder guidance or instruments.
 (5) There were major changes to their respiratory system. Their blood and breathing chemistry changed or adapted. Children born after the moon's demise were able to hold their breath under water for hours at a time.

(d) I have to point out to the reader that there were certain topics that the Entity was very reluctant to address or to provide more detail on, other than what was already covered. Some topics were refused outright (these topics are classified). One of these "reluctant" topics was the naming and description of inner-Earth beings, their role in our development as well as the appointed hierarchy and who appointed such a hierarchy.

(e) During the period when technicians tried to re-establish contact with the Entity, the research notes make mention of the introduction of a quantum antidote/virus with artificial-intelligence string gathering properties and an estimated dormant period of 10 years. Technicians came to the conclusion that once the code was introduced into the collider network, it would lie dormant while gathering artificial intelligence on how to re-establish contact. Simply put, they thought it would fix itself, given enough time.
 However, I'm quite certain that the CHANI project did end in 2000, so I don't know if this project was re-opened under another science or if it flowed or merged into another. I mention this because, with the recent outbreak of the Stuxnet virus and the comments made by technicians, I can't help but feel uncomfortable with the similarities between the current Stuxnet outbreak and the "code" properties that the technicians discussed at the time of the CHANI–Y2K issue. That was in 2000; Stuxnet surfaced in 2010. A 10-year dormant period? I wonder, but that's a whole new conspiracy for another day.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CHANI PROJECT FORUM
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 01:14:06 pm »

RAND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

Without a doubt, RAND is THE think tank most beholden to Tavistock Institute and certainly the RIIA's most prestigious vehicle for control of United States policies at every level. Specific RAND policies that became operative include our ICBM program, prime analyses for U.S. foreign policy making, instigator of space programs, U.S. nuclear policies, corporate analyses, hundreds of projects for the military, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in relation to the use of mind altering drugs like peyote, LSD (the covert MK-ULTRA operation which lasted for 20 years).

Some of RAND's clients include:

American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T)

Chase Manhattan Bank

International Business Machines (IBM)

National Science Foundation

Republican Party

TRW

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Department of Health

U.S. Department of Energy

There are literally THOUSANDS of highly important companies, government institutions and organizations that make use of RANDS's services. To list them all would be impossible. Among RAND's specialties is a study group that predicts the timing and the direction of a thermonuclear war, plus working out the many scenarios based upon its findings. RAND was once accused of being commissioned by the USSR to work out terms of surrender of the United States Government, an accusation that went all the way to the United States Senate, where it was taken up by Senator Symington and subsequently fell victim to scorn poured out by the establishment press. BRAINWASHING remains the primary function of RAND.

*source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_tavistock01.htm
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 07:37:53 pm »

From GLP comment/post here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message932890/pg1

A time traveler just visited us?

There was a person claiming to be a time traveler from the year 10831 some time ago. Her name was Alcyone. She posted from the last week of March to 22th Oct. After that, she mysteriously dissapeared.

She created only 4 threads, and it was because the necessity of separating discussion topics. These threads were about the times coming ahead, but since she disappeared, it wasn't completed. Anyway, she managed to make a resume of the 21th Century, and others about several thousands of years after that.

She was about to post a video showing her telekinesis in action, but it never happened (big coincidence).

Anyway, I noticed something interesting about this person. She was very coherent along all the months. It was like she got a very precise script before start posting in March. That's strange for a hoaxer.

Also, it's like she never was interested in big publicity. Something again, strange if it was a hoax.

Some days ago I decided to check every answer she gave since she started posting, and in the meantime, I copied every one of these.

There's some material still missing, because I didn't finish it yet, but I believe I got the most amount of information so far.

Her story is fascinating indeed, and a lot of the material she posted you'll not find it anywhere. Other information is well known in the "ufology", but she adds proper stuff to it.

Whatever it's true or not, it's indeed entertaining. I believe that it could be a disinformation effort of some kind, and this idea is reinforced by the fact that she disappeared just when was about to post a video showing how she can manipulate objects with her mind. Besides, according to her, her primary mission was to interact with us in this forum, "delivering information at discretion", and to try to make contact with some users. So disappearing like that is totally contrary to it.

I just can't believe that some bored person will continue a hoax so rich like this one, almost in a daily basis, for months, without getting some "compensation" for it.

But well, since she obviously didn't deliver any kind of evidence beyond her story, I think every one must draw its own conclusion.

These are the files I made (EDIT 03/18/10):

[link to www.megaupload.com]

EDIT 01/24/10 - Final part

Maybe ther're some part you'll get a bit lost, but well, at least you have some resume. Remember that you can search for her answers like I did if you need to see the whole context.

Also, you can check her threads here (not included in the resume):

History of the Twenty-First Century
 [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

History of the Dark Age

Introduction to the Third Civilization

Cyclical Civilization Theory

Also, you can check the last thread in which she posted, and the one she was more active the last months:

Or you now can download these compiled on PDF too, here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message932890/pg1
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 07:40:23 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum