Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 09:28:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getting around this forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting around this forum  (Read 1549 times)
Winston

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 02:26:08 pm »

Just checking in....is everything working ok for everyone?  Any suggestions?
(Approaching podium, tapping mike, mumbling:)

Uh, I just wanna say:  Thanks DejaVu, for allowing all us kicked-out needy homeless campers into your own home.   (No, wait, that was in Champaign at that church yard.  Durn, too much heave-ho-ing in all directions nowadays.)

Seriously now, THANK YOU DEJAVU! for inviting all us soon-to-be-drifting cyber-chatters onto your own home(page).  It's a welcome port(al) in any storm.  VV's great.  Fun, too!  GOOD JOB!

Suggestions?  Um, weeelll, now that Guardian Angel's shipped in her famous recipes, maybe you could whip us all up some tasty horse-doovers and a few drinks ... oh and a few more chairs -- looks like you're gonna need em... 

OH, and in honor of this August being the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, just let me say:

Heyyyyy, far-out, like wow, man -- VV, like flashin' TWO peace signs at once, man.  Give peace a DOUBLE chance. Yeah, heavy.  Love and peace everybody ... (thump, splat, slosh) ... Whoa, fell over in the mud, man... Hey, I'll have one of those horse-doovers... Groovy... Thanks...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum