Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 12:13:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Getting around this forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting around this forum  (Read 1558 times)
Terry

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 08:38:29 am »

Great job in building this forum.  Thanks, DJ
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 12:29:12 pm »

Bloody 'ell!   I mean GOSHDARNIT.  It's been a Hard Day's Night.   I'm gone for only one day and miss out on Beatles night.   Isn't It a Pity?  Fab Four, my all time fave.  I think every night should be Beatles night.  There's a bloke from Covington, I think, who does a bang-up job of imitating all four at once; odd tho to have just  "The Fab One."   And his name?  ... George Martin ... !  I kid you not.  He's a hoot.  I mean ... he has the Ludwig drums and ALL the right guitars and everything  --  jolly good show!  (But no, not the SIR George Martin):
http://georgemartinpresents.com/

Right...no genders showing their members! <snicker>
Yeah, Mama said never do that in public.  Can get ya arrested.  So I left my box unchecked.... (Good one, Buz;  you're a hoot too.)

Hey...he's pretty darn good!
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 12:51:37 pm »

Well thank you Terry! I'm really glad you're here!

I need you to keep me in line and give me hell every now and then...ok!
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 01:34:39 pm »

Well thank you Terry! I'm really glad you're here!

I need you to keep me in line and give me hell every now and then...ok!
I going to try to be a more thoughtful poster than I have been in the past.  But, it probably won't last long.  The Irish are very opinionated and have no problem expressing themselves.
Thanks again for creating this forum.
Report Spam   Logged
kdi307

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 01:23:20 pm »

dejavu  yes thank you for creatin this forum although if i was you i would watch out for buzz,tuck, and pretender , they do get a little goofy at times Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2009, 04:24:24 pm »

dejavu  yes thank you for creatin this forum although if i was you i would watch out for buzz,tuck, and pretender , they do get a little goofy at times Grin

Hey, if I were you, I would watch out...I am going to be your neighbor in 80 days!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2009, 06:11:14 pm »

I agree with you about Buzz and Tuck! I just pretend to be goofy sometimes..........
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 09:24:56 pm »

You're welcome! I doubt those guys can out goofy me....just let'm try!
Report Spam   Logged

Pretender

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2009, 06:00:03 pm »

Guess you know that the "jump to" isn't working? It takes you back to the main page a lot of times rather than what you have chosen.

Note: I had to modify my post above because I was always being taken back to the main page....that is, until after I created this post.............went to ck out a new post.............chose the "jump to" and went to where I wanted. I don't know what to think now, except that I need to keep an eye on it to figure out why and when it won't go where I ask it to.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:05:54 pm by Pretender » Report Spam   Logged

Bob
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2009, 06:55:35 pm »

That' 'cause I put the mojo on you...
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2009, 08:23:14 pm »

Guess you know that the "jump to" isn't working? It takes you back to the main page a lot of times rather than what you have chosen.

Note: I had to modify my post above because I was always being taken back to the main page....that is, until after I created this post.............went to ck out a new post.............chose the "jump to" and went to where I wanted. I don't know what to think now, except that I need to keep an eye on it to figure out why and when it won't go where I ask it to.

Buz must have put the "mojo" on me too...because I am clueless about the "jump to" including what it is, how it works...or even where it's at. Huh Until I figure it out (don't hold your breath) try using this.
Report Spam   Logged

Pretender

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 07:04:30 pm »

It's at the lower right of the screen capture. Click on the .gif hyperlink.........choose other box.......choose picture viewer from new dialog box in order to get the big picture:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:08:36 pm by Pretender » Report Spam   Logged

Bob
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 07:30:21 pm »

It's at the lower right of the screen capture. Click on the .gif hyperlink.........choose other box.......choose picture viewer from new dialog box in order to get the big picture:

I found it...thanks Pretender. 

Mine seems to be working...are you still having a problem?

Report Spam   Logged

Pretender

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:42 pm »

Seems to be working okay today. I'll let you know if I notice it going bonkers again.
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:09 pm »

Seems to be working okay today. I'll let you know if I notice it going bonkers again.

All right!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum