Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 10:54:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hiya - New to this online community

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiya - New to this online community  (Read 168 times)
paul parker

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 28, 2011, 01:04:18 pm »

Hiya - New to this online community

Greetings Every body,Recently discovered this discussion board. There does exist such a lot of info on this informative website, I am a bit of overwhelmed. My own aim or what I'm trying to find using this message board is to understand in addition to find new friends. I am curious about where should i start on that discussion board. I am sorry for my horrible English.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 03:21:24 pm »

There seems to be so many sock puppets showing up on lots of forums these days. In case you don't know what I mean by "sock puppet"....it's a fake person/persona. If you are a real person or not, I won't be clicking on your website link. I wouldn't advise anyone else to do it either.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 03:51:55 pm »

neither will I.   

I would suggest the newbie wait a while before ;posting links, so we can get to know them.  Looks might suspicious posting links on the very 1st post they make......if it were me...the message would be gone....you definitely have more patience than I do....
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:57:29 pm »

Paul Parker's profile says he's from Sydney, Australia....I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong...but I thought most Australians speak English.  Roll Eyes

Yeah...the link is definitely going to disappear when I have time. 
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum