Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 09:43:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Photos show bobcats, mountain lion in Southern Indiana

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos show bobcats, mountain lion in Southern Indiana  (Read 87 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:03:07 pm »

Photos show bobcats, mountain lion in Southern Indiana

WHAS11.com

Posted on November 14, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Updated today at 6:02 PM

(WHAS11) -
Bobcats and mountain lions have been spotted in Kentuckiana in recent weeks.

The shots are incredible - bobcats and even a mountain lion caught on camera in the woods of Southern Indiana.

Sylvia Kruer has pictures of big cats posted on her fridge; proof for when her family arrives next week for thanksgiving that bobcats are creeping through her neck of the woods.

The pictures were taken in recent weeks by her neighbor's tree mounted trail camera.

“Yesterday they said, you know, they're probably more scared of you than you are of them. I said, I don't know. I'm pretty scared of them myself,” said Kruer. “I wouldn't want to see them walking around out here. Would you?”

Plenty of Kruer’s neighbors have seen just that.

Keith Parrish says he saw a bobcat in the woods.  

Story continued: http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Photos-show-bobcats-mountain-lion-in-Southern-Indiana-133840468.html

There are bobcats around here...saw a couple of kittens years ago. I guess it's something people might need to think about when they're out tramping around in the woods looking for mushrooms and what-not.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum