Vermilion Voice
March 18, 2024, 11:19:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Odds & Ends"

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Odds & Ends"  (Read 3208 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:04 pm »

I believe you meant to say "Libya". Who knows? It would never go anywhere without the emphasis of the press. Oddly, apparently some of the formerly "Big 3" networks, got a little irked about feeling they were deceived by the "u tube video" blame, the gov. even telling a mother of one of those who died such bunk.

I see a note I made from Sept. '07. I wonder what became of Nade Peters. He posted on the CN-Gbk, and I really thought highly of him. When by the end of the year, '05, I think, since I posted 1st in Apr. of that year, when the one person using diff fake names were on my case for posting too often, too long, too incomprehensibly, (I'd say it was *their* IQ problem), just too, too, well I did give a farewell post, life is too short, afterall. However, at some point Mr. Peters said something to the effect that I needed to continue to post for the good people reading there and he went a step farther, that HE WOULD STOP posting if I didn't come back.

Gee, the archives were on there a long long time. Never did sift through it  which I'm sorry about. Quite the converse of a situation where I earnestly want my words gone--which would be entirely possible, considering some of them were deleted and even edited (which actually is a worse abuse).

I made a note on 1-11-08 and wonders if it rings a bell: " name-calling, condescension,  mean-spirited, dis-jointed cacophony"  

Enjoy your time here on earth, please! 'u'

c
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum