Vermilion Voice
March 19, 2024, 03:37:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Odds & Ends"

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Odds & Ends"  (Read 3219 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« on: November 19, 2012, 01:39:20 pm »

No, I won't rehash it all, I only wanted my posts removed and the response was a very weak "it would make the continuity confusing", big deal, as though any reader would get upset, that's too weak a reason considering I was the one insulted.

Anyway, I did get to do a little guest reading there, and, I'd say the forum is as I would've predicted: pretty darn quiet, just a little pulse, and nowhere near the growing, thriving community of deep thinkers. At this point I have no particular reason to wish the forum in question to do particularly well. When I was a part of it, having been INVITED BY THE GUY!--yes, I hoped it would break the dying trend of local forums, but, it seems to be the same ol' pocket of a few local posters and if there's a boom, I can't see how or why.

I see no 50-buck contests at the moment, guess they didn't pay off in the long run. Funny, it was my comments ON the rules of one contest that must've raised the guy's younger ire, well, along with my disrespect towards dweeg and "2 others" who MAY have been reading--which is really quite ridiculous esp. now 2mo 2 wks later.

I'll check in from time to time since it is still quite an insult to have my ISP blocked from even READING the diminishing activity there, I mean, "guests" who may be mass murderers are allowed to read, but, NOT your worse-than-a-mass-murderer "Oliver".

I was requested to "lay off", to let it go, and to this day I'm still surprised by the source of that request. It just shows that what I'd do for one person is no guarantee of the same loyalty from that person, a sober lesson of life.

But, if the little clan over there enjoys the little forum, having to worry about not offending the owner, hey, that's their kicks. I wouldn't post there like I did BEFORE Sept. 5th for anything less than, oh, $21,000, a typical cost of a few days in ICU these days.

Enjoy, Life is TOO Short. 'u'

ig
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum