Vermilion Voice
March 19, 2024, 06:07:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Odds & Ends"

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Odds & Ends"  (Read 3222 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:35:13 pm »

Ol' "Warm & Fuzzy" here!  Hey, we've had a few new souls in the last 24 hrs. check into my, er, rebuttle, De Ja, and Terry. I wonder WHO they were?
Something that was said in the very surprising recent check-in reminded me of how I was greeted upon my 1st post to Rob's first "enjoydanville", by  a "Woodpecker" (very apt name) essentially saying to stay off the forum, that, my long, boring posts were unwelcome AND to stay over on the CN GB, "puleeze". Ya know, I bet we who are not afraid to I.D. ourselves and thus are not afraid of our houses being burned while we're gone due to our inciting political slants, would be surprised at just HOW many aliases these frightened people will come up with over time.

Oh, I know, I know, some of the famous colonists had to remain anon, but, somehow, I don't quite equate a bunch of endless pithiness on these lines akin to the struggle for American independence

So, that'll do if for old warm & fuzzy this time, a moniker I proudly wear, much as the souls on the 2nd lowest class forum of all I've ever encountered are ecstatic at being called 'white trashies'. Frankly, they're all pretty good eggs, just chicken to do ANYthing to incur the wrath of the main (wonderfully silent now!) foul-mouthed bully--which anyone local knows as "T.H." presumed a male, except I've always been convinced it was a female to unload on L-82 that way, a male wouldn't do it as long as as vicious as a female, who was rumored to be someone's whose initial is "R", no clue, I just assumed an old biddy who actually had interactions with L-82.

Wishing you all the warmest and fuzziest Happy Holidays as I now depart to the nicest spot online, and ewe no whure dat iz. 'u'

hd
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:38:42 pm by Oliver » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum