Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 03:28:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Odds & Ends"

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Odds & Ends"  (Read 3262 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 07:33:25 pm »

Hello Dead Forum! Long may you live!
I'm breaking through the eternal silence here to follow up on a topic near and dear to my  ol' heart,,,what's left of it...
"Blue Moon" time once again!! I just saw a meme on FBk so it MUST be true, July 31st! And, shucks, I missed the one for July 1st...

In any event, I won't keep you, you're busy I know, maybe fooling around on FBk under some alias, though that would be breaking the rules for I.D. porpoises since over there they want a little accountability, like, instead of spewing out a lotta this and that anonymously, you know...I always called that a little cowardly, but I'm no Charton Heston myself, lol.
Funny, I just thought of Buzz.....I wonder where he went,,,,eloped with "Penn" no doubt, maybe married now come to think of it. I wish "them" well, though.
Oh, and ol' "Winston". Actually he/she (will leave that opinion up to y'all) was the unwilling creator of this "Blue Moon" fetish of mine. She said she'd post once in a blue moon. Considering many have passed by in the past few years, she apparently mis-spoke. I mean, I'm entitled to take things literally. Amelia Bedelia did. But I apologized for my evil posts alluding to her. (Whatever she must've considered inappropriate) Her merciless, lengthy, lugubrious lambast should be on this forum somewhere and if you can't find it, it is in my FBk notes under "Bru Oliver", Danville IL I should re-read it and see how right or wrong it seems now.
But I must be off again, possibly forever. I almost didn't make it back here. I'd forgotten my password but got it on the 3rd try since I don't change it often, really, have little to hyde. Anyway, for the possible 2 eyes that may see this, I hope whatever I've posted has stayed within the bounds of acceptable posts. I would sure hate to be banned! Have a good year! 'o'
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum