Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 10:16:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Odds & Ends"

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Odds & Ends"  (Read 3246 times)
Oliver

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 02:54:00 pm »

I did delete my initial reply here to better focus on what Jeremy has suggested: that I was copying posts from his little forum. That is simply not so.  The one example HE copied and posted here was and is NOT a copy!! It is simply my words explaining in my own words what I read there as a guest while I was on someone else's computer.
So, where are these copied posts, Jeremy?
What on earth does the forumer have to do with any of this?
And No, I didn't look up the acronym, Jeremy. I'm knot the only one who needs to look up things, though. If DeJa sees "DMCA"  violitions in my  posts here, I want her to address them and correct the problems.  I believe her to be a fair person/moderator.

NOV. 19TH POST!!! Good God, Jeremy, that's almost TWO months ago! WHY are you now bringing up something that I've not mentioned at any length SINCE then?  You must be a little kid too. All you had to do is honor my request after you unfairly banned me to delete my name and posts from your quiet little forum and accept the possible  "continuity" confusion--which wouldn't amount to a hill of beans. And I can see now where a little kid would even want to close down another forum just to spite me though it has no connection to any of this. 
 I'd suggest you move on as I have.  You must have far more important problems. Thanks, Oliver
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum