Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 08:06:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

It doesn't matter if YOU think you're not doing anything wrong!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesn't matter if YOU think you're not doing anything wrong!  (Read 143 times)
Terry

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 4 Windows User
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:45:11 pm »

Grudges are for the narrow minded and I'm getting way too old for that kind of lifestyle.  At least I'll get one more birthday to celebrate before the world ends.
And, if it doesn't and we go off the fiscal cliff I wonder how it's going to affect the middle class families who are desperately trying to survive?
And, if they can find some way to master that problem, how are these folks going to handle Obamacare when their health insurance premiums eat up a big portion of their incomes?
When they lie to us by saying increase taxes will only be applied to the top 2%, you got know that they should be elected president of the liars club.  In part, these rich folks got rich by avoiding taxes.  So, they'll figure it out and probably end up paying less taxes overall.  But, what they will do also, is see how many fewer employees they can get by with and how much they can increase prices for their products and services.
In the end, it will be, as has always been, the middle class and poor who will get smacked.  I don't like it, but that's life.  
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum