Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 09:31:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gangman Style....

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Gangman Style....  (Read 247 times)
Terry

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 4 Windows User
« on: December 09, 2012, 10:33:43 am »

Yes, Terry, but the "little twit" apologized:
The 34-year-old rapper says the protests were part of a “deeply emotional” reaction to the war and the death of two Korean school girls, who were killed when a U.S. military vehicle hit them as they walked alongside the road. He noted anti-war sentiment was high around the world at the time.

PSY attended college in the U.S. and says he understands the sacrifices U.S. military members have made to protect South Korea and other nations. He has recently performed in front of servicemen and women.

“And I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology,” he wrote. “While it’s important that we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so. In my music, I try to give people a release, a reason to smile. I have learned that thru music, our universal language we can all come together as a culture of humanity and I hope that you will accept my apology.”
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1299686--psy-apologizes-for-anti-us-protests 

If this little twit is really sorry, let him donate some of that $8,000,000 he made to the wounded war veterans.  In the mean time, he's just another piece of crap.  Like so many others, he only apologized because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum