Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 11:46:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Waddup?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waddup?  (Read 1570 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: December 17, 2012, 09:34:11 am »

Went to visit the Danville Area Connection Forum and got a 'ACCOUNT SUSPENDED' notice.  What'd I do?  Can you still access it DejaVu?...Terry?  Did Oliver finally get his 'payback?'
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:45:33 am »

Saw the same thing when I went to the site a few minutes ago.  Except for "lisasdad" no one has posted for several days and it's been several weeks since Jeremy posted.  Hope it's not gone as it was just getting started.  At least we still have VV.  Hope it doesn't go away.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:27:50 pm »

DAC is back online.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 01:57:06 pm »

I just checked and it's there now...I wonder what happened?  Huh
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 05:44:55 am »

O'Livers' revenge?
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 12:31:55 am »

O'Livers' revenge?

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Oliver

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 11:05:02 am »

First, I don't see the intention of this song, certainly it has nothing to do with my outlook on life.
Second, revenge is your wishful thinking, dweez.  All I ever wanted after being banned from DAC was to have my posts removed OR let me edit each of them down to something y'all would rather see from me anyway, like a --> .
Third, looks as though your good buddy Winston already has left y'all again, so just say the word if you want me to be nasty (this time on porpoise) to coax her to return. (and that is a joke, in case you take me too seriously)
May your Holi Day Spirits for X- (the Greek symbol for "Christ") Mas be as bright as mine. Regards,  O'Liver
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 04:28:02 pm »

First, I don't see the intention of this song, certainly it has nothing to do with my outlook on life.
Second, revenge is your wishful thinking, dweez.  All I ever wanted after being banned from DAC was to have my posts removed OR let me edit each of them down to something y'all would rather see from me anyway, like a --> .
Third, looks as though your good buddy Winston already has left y'all again, so just say the word if you want me to be nasty (this time on porpoise) to coax her to return. (and that is a joke, in case you take me too seriously)
May your Holi Day Spirits for X- (the Greek symbol for "Christ") Mas be as bright as mine. Regards,  O'Liver

No Oliver, the song doesn't have anything to do with your outlook on life....it has more to do with mine.
Why did you get banned from DAC? What does --> mean? Do you love Winston? Have I ever told you how incredibly curious I am?

Mary Xmus 2 u  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Oliver

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 06:20:05 pm »

No Oliver, the song doesn't have anything to do with your outlook on life....it has more to do with mine.
Why did you get banned from DAC? What does --> mean? Do you love Winston? Have I ever told you how incredibly curious I am?

Mary Xmus 2 u  Grin

--->    .    <------

Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 05:31:43 pm »

It has been a while now since our friend Oliver was banned from the other forum, and I don't remember the exact circumstances, altho, I know, at the time, I did not agree with his banishment, and I still don't. Sounds to me like 2 sets of egos were bruised.  I wish they had just gotten together and hashed it out, and the sysop there could have calmly set down what he expected.  When you have rules you want people to follow, they should be written down some where, so people can read them.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 12:38:34 am »

Hi Tuck!

If there are any rules here I've forgotten where they're at. 
Report Spam   Logged

Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 04:49:14 pm »

lol.....
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 08:57:36 am »

Hi Tuck!

If there were a lot of rules, DJ would have kick me out of here a long time ago.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 12:04:47 pm »

Hi Tuck!

If there were a lot of rules, DJ would have kick me out of here a long time ago.

Oh yeah....you're such the rebel-rouser Terry!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum