Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 10:44:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Age of Aquarius

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Age of Aquarius  (Read 118 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:23:46 pm »

See the world hasn't ended yet. We're just entering the Age of Aquarius!!! Grin

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:48:12 pm »

Darn, I spent all my money last night.  Any body got a dime so I can take a bus to the poor house?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:11:58 pm by Terry » Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 03:25:52 pm »

(Tinkle, tinkle) "... beyond that which is known to man ..."    (Say, is this all a ... deja vu?!  Or just too many "Twilight Zone" re-runs?)  Cheesy

Nope, world didn't end.  That means while Terry's walkin' to the poor house (sorry Terry, a dime won't get ya anywhere these days -- not even over the "cliff"), I gotta go clean out the refrigerator.   Knew I shoulda done that three years ago.

Oh well, "Let the sun -- if not gamma rays -- shine in".... (kills mold, you know).

So ... Happy New Age!, as well as Old Age, Christmas, New Year, and all other looming celebrations ...  Love and peas (no mold) on Earth ... and whatever dimension those darn aliens occupy...

(Stage directions:  Big hairy members of the audience are now free to express their "harmony and understanding" by hopping up on stage to sing along:  "This is the yawning of the ...")  

Hey, just trying to get in the spirit of the age... Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 03:38:14 pm »

I never did trust those Mayans.  Right from the beginning, I knew they were lying to us.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:35:59 pm »

Hey...maybe we can take up a collection for you Terry...but ya know, I don't think we even  have a poor house anymore. Well wait a minute...wasn't there one out off the Tilton/Catlin road years ago...or maybe I dreamed that?

Hey Winsto! I am sooooooo ready for a "New Age"! Yep...I'm ready for all the "BAD" people to disappear completely from the Earth. OR.... maybe the bad guys don't actually disappear...maybe it's that all of us "GOOD" people just fade into the next dimension where there's only peace and happiness.

But...that can't be it either because human beings would just get bored with that and start eating apples passed out by some sleaze-ball serpent and/or sock puppet.   Then the whole thing just starts all over again. Talk about a Deja vu!  Grin

Oh and Terry...you are right not to trust those Mayans...they tricked us. Yesterday wasn't the End of the World...it's actually tomorrow!  http://www.disclose.tv/news/Director_of_Mayan_Hieroglyphics_Exact_date_is_Dec_23rd_2012_not_21st/87938  Oh NOOOOOOOOOO......
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 08:43:37 pm »

I never did trust those Mayans. 
Nor I, especially on Valentine's Day when they traded those little pink chalky candies that ALL said "Give me your heart." 
(They also ate a lot of tapioca.   Maybe that's why there aren't many left.)

You say tomorrow's the day, DV?  Oh, good, I still have more baking to do... (no tapioca involved).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum