Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 11:30:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Propaganda - Full North-Korean Documentary

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Propaganda - Full North-Korean Documentary  (Read 428 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: January 04, 2013, 07:41:26 pm »

This is what the N. Koreans know and believe about Americans. Sadly there's not a whole lot I can disagree with. We are sheep .

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/21743.html
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 07:45:48 am »

This is what the N. Koreans know and believe about Americans. Sadly there's not a whole lot I can disagree with. We are sheep .

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/21743.html
Guess I'd rather be a sheep than a North Korean citizen.  But, you know, I like Koreans.  I'll have mine medium rare.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:02:32 am by Terry » Report Spam   Logged
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:40:16 pm »

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.  This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.  He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.  So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea.  Terrific!

Oh crap!  I'm sorry.  I just remembered that we did the same thing.  We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.  A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up.  Never mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 08:43:46 am »

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.  This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.  He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.  So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea.  Terrific!

Oh crap!  I'm sorry.  I just remembered that we did the same thing.  We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.  A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up.  Never mind.
I could not have said it better myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:30:17 pm »

Hey, leading a country ain't exactly rocket science, is it?   (Heh...)

Well okay, but the round dude with the bow-tie hairdo is younger and has more time to perfect his golf game ... if not missiles... 

... if not streaming internet ... because our prez's science and tech advisor, Google-exec Eric "Mr. Creepy Line" Schmidt, is going to visit soon.  Maybe he can pull enough creepy strings so we'll at least get a swell Google-streetview of how skeletal those starving citizens really are -- sure can't tell by their pudgy leaders.

Then again, maybe it's all perfectly humanitarian and innocent.  Maybe Eric's just gonna hook up Jong-Un's Super Nintendo.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57561655-71/googles-eric-schmidt-to-meet-kim-jong-un/ 

After all, according to Schmidt, if people don't LIKE surveillance, or anything else on the menu, they can just MOVE ... right?  And if they don’t have anything to hide, they have nothing to fear, right?
http://www.computerworlduk.com/in-depth/security/3246118/five-comments-from-googles-ceo-on-privacy/

(Oh, hi Big Bro Eric, how's it goin'?  Said or done any other stupid stuff lately?)
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 01:33:03 am »

This is what gets me about North Korea…when daddy Kim was still alive, I don't know how many times he threatened to nuke us. So I really don't understand why these guys are being allowed to go over there and get all chummy with the kid. On the other hand, Iran, who has never threatened us, is treated like a redheaded stepchild. The world is so upside down.  Huh
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum