Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 02:29:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Help Winston - He can't post for some reason???

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Winston - He can't post for some reason???  (Read 308 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:29:56 am »

Winston...you must still be having the same problem.  I'm gonna try and get some help!

Winston registered ok but when he tries to post he gets booted off. Anyone got any ideas why?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:30:47 pm »

Winston...you must still be having the same problem.  I'm gonna try and get some help!

Winston registered ok but when he tries to post he gets booted off. Anyone got any ideas why?
Same problem?  Hey, I always got a LOTTA new and DIFFERENT problems, ALL the time!   Cheesy 
As for my being "the original poster child for posting problems," unless y'all pulled some secret strings on YOUR side, I musta fixed it on MY side (removed a few cyber-guard dogs, drained the moat, ate cookies and allowed some more), which all musta helped,  because I think I just posted something (well, before being timed out after dawdling for an hour).    As for the general "Help Winston" header -- hey, I like it!    I need all the help I can get -- starting with more cookies.   Grin   Thanks Lassie, I mean DejaVu.   You're a good hostess!
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 11:02:37 pm »

Winston, do I know you? Name does not sound familiar, but hey, am getting older, and the memory is not what it used to be....
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 02:00:11 pm »

Winston, do I know you? Name does not sound familiar, but hey, am getting older, and the memory is not what it used to be....
Hi Tuck,
Know me?  Nope, don't think so, that is, except for your posts, I don't know you (unless you've been a driver on the MTA  Cheesy).   
Hey, are you serving as a moderator or helper or something here?  I noticed your "Welcome words"  somewhere.  Nice that this is such a welcoming place, should work very well ... unless people get lost as easily as I do.    Tongue
Memory?  What's that?
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:58:04 am »

Hi Tuck,
Know me?  Nope, don't think so, that is, except for your posts, I don't know you (unless you've been a driver on the MTA  Cheesy).   
Hey, are you serving as a moderator or helper or something here?  I noticed your "Welcome words"  somewhere.  Nice that this is such a welcoming place, should work very well ... unless people get lost as easily as I do.    Tongue
Memory?  What's that?

Nope, not a driver on the MTA, am a train operator for MTS, here is San Diego. Well, at least for 77 more days...then it be retirement time and yes, I am moving back to Danville.

Nope, no moderator or anything here, just like welcoming folks, and inviting them to places that are feel will be a good watering hole.....glad to see you have a sense of humor....I love that, and drop a few one liners myself......
Report Spam   Logged
kdi307

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:00:46 pm »

hey winston do you want oreo's or choc. chip cookies or are  you talkin computer cookies which i know nothin about. maybe tuck could help you on computer chips.  i prefer choc. chips myself. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 10:51:13 pm »

hey winston do you want oreo's or choc. chip cookies or are  you talkin computer cookies which i know nothin about. maybe tuck could help you on computer chips.  i prefer choc. chips myself. Grin
Since Tuck's an MTS train operator, maybe it's commuter chips, not computer chips.   Cheesy
Thanks kdi307,  gimme choc chips any day, or potato chips (Uncle Rays, the best!), or banana chips, or fish'n'chips.  No cow chips please.   MOOOOOOOOO.
Report Spam   Logged
Herman

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 09:36:30 am »

Take this advice!!!  If you are going to keep your dog in the house AT ALL  do Not get a long -haired dog!!  Its murder on the furnace filter system, the vac-cleaner, etc!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum