Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 06:28:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

President Obama

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: President Obama  (Read 1844 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: September 17, 2009, 02:18:33 pm »

Calling health insurance reform a "defining struggle of this generation," President Obama told thousands of college students Thursday that Congress must resist scare tactics and false accusations to do a makeover.

That was the lead to an article linked to on the whatreallyhappened.com website.  The following is the response by the host of that website to that article:

Dear President Obey-me.

Insurance corporation profits are not, repeat not, the "defining struggle of this generation."

What arrogant nonsense, even from you.

I know you think you have the divine right to tell Americans what they should think is important or not, but common sense has to tell you that the real defining struggle for the new generation is how to avoid being killed and crippled in all the wars the US Government is trying to start to distract from their total failure with the economy.

The defining struggle of this generation is how to reverse the trend towards tyranny; a trend YOU YOURSELF PROMISED YOU WOULD REVERSE IN YOUR CAMPAIGN SPEECHES, only to support fully now that you are in office.

You promised you would end the wars. The wars continue. Indeed they escalate!

You promised you would end torture. The torture continues.

You promised you would end warrantless spying on Americans. The spying continues.

Only 8 months into the job and you are a total failure as President.

The defining struggle of this generation is how to fire you and all your enablers, and get back the Constitutional Republic the Founding Fathers created for us.

Can I hear an 'Amen?'

Another one of those 'Barky-haters,' right?  Riiiiggghhhttttt...
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum