Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 02:18:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

President Obama

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: President Obama  (Read 1814 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 10:14:57 pm »

Obama, Netanyahu meet on Mideast crisis

US efforts to revive the Middle East process floundered Tuesday after President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held closed-door talks amid signs of friction.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.7524473ee08251337a4493458e939c76.901&show_article=1

Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2009, 05:25:02 pm »

They will say anything to get elected...

Talk is cheap...

Obama Promise To End The War, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LsSppYxSHk&feature=player_embedded

Just had to throw the word 'bank' in there, didn't you Barky?  We know what the people got and we know what the banks got.
Report Spam   Logged

buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 07:32:22 pm »

Exclusive: Jobs 'Saved or Created' in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist
Human Error Blamed for Crediting New Stimulus Jobs to Places That Don't Exist

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jobs-saved-created-congressional-districts-exist/story?id=9097853

'Crap!  Someone actually reads that stuff!' - Official White Horse souse
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 11:43:20 pm »

Exclusive: Jobs 'Saved or Created' in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist
Human Error Blamed for Crediting New Stimulus Jobs to Places That Don't Exist

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jobs-saved-created-congressional-districts-exist/story?id=9097853

'Crap!  Someone actually reads that stuff!' - Official White Horse souse

Uh yeah....I guess they definitely need to create some new jobs for stimulus trackers!  Grin

What's an Official White Horse souse?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 04:21:22 am »

What's an Official White Horse souse?  Tongue

A play on words...
Report Spam   Logged

Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 06:34:12 am »

DJ, I was going to say....................It's a buzz word.................... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 08:01:23 am »

WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of
Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College .. Released today, the transcript indicates that
Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was
released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation
Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun
that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying
for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about
Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. 

When reached for comment in London , where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the
issue.

Under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning
Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.  Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general.

Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 10:34:49 am »

April Fools' Day hoax?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 01:36:43 pm »

I know this video is posted elsewhere on the forum.

This president paid the ultimate price for telling the truth.....he told of a conspiracy of intentions to deceive, lie and manipulate our liberties away from us.

President Obama has turned into a robot.
Report Spam   Logged

Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 08:53:59 pm »

I do agree with the Obama Robot, puppet, and J.F.K Good one DJ.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 09:04:37 pm »

Hey....you got your ID changed. I like Chazzy much better!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 09:22:53 am »

Thanks DJ, i have been called Chazzy  for a very long time. now im tryin to get pictures goin..?   and that little diddy under some of your names. Work in progress.  But i will get it.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 10:28:28 am »

Thanks DJ, i have been called Chazzy  for a very long time. now im tryin to get pictures goin..?   and that little diddy under some of your names. Work in progress.  But i will get it.

That's easy...just click on your PROFILE at the top of the page. On that page and to the left under Modify Profile click the Forum Profile Information link. This is the page where you can choose a pic from a list there or upload a pic from you own computer. Or you can copy and paste a link to a pic somewhere on the internet.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 08:59:57 pm »

Thanks DJ, hell i think i may be gettin the hang of it ..Hut cudnt have with out  you and some other peoples help//Thanks to all that gave me tips.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:45 pm »

Well ain't this special !!

Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington, Va.

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet / fundraiser event in Starkville . "As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube, a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival to come. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. Wonder what kind of news we all will receive next. You're just starting to see the Obamanation. Your religion is on the list next. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum