Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 06:45:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CHIROPRACTIC: How much healing? How much Flim-Flam?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHIROPRACTIC: How much healing? How much Flim-Flam?  (Read 798 times)
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: September 05, 2009, 01:18:30 pm »

You don't want to get me started on un-necessary surgeries or medical treatments, that includes back surgery and giving Ritalin to school children.....  I read an article recently (I'll have to see if I can locate it) that back surgery doesn't work......well dah, when you have to repeat it, that should be a clue!   The new medical concept is to stay on your feet when you have back pain......laying around only increases the muscle tension, but if you get up and go it will work out.   Lining children up to see the nurse  for their daily doses of Ritalin and then preaching "Just say no to drugs" ...well you get my drift.  Good nutrition and a little attention would solve the problem.............been there and done that.

Placebos work!  The doctors I have worked with have prescribed a lot of them.  Gives new meaning to "what you don't know, won't hurt you."

I firmly believe your statement about most illnesses healing themselves, thus the reason neither my husband or I take any medications other than suppliments or vitamins.  Oh, and we don't take the flu shots either.
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum