Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 08:07:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CHIROPRACTIC: How much healing? How much Flim-Flam?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHIROPRACTIC: How much healing? How much Flim-Flam?  (Read 793 times)
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: September 05, 2009, 11:25:50 am »

I had posted this on the Swine Flu thread after your comment about "anti quackery campaign."   I thought I should bring it here as the comment is about chropractors:

As for your anti quakery-campaign,  years ago when we lived in Gibson City, Illinois and operated a nursing home called Gibson Manor, we admitted a cancer patient who was near death.  Most of his back was eaten away with the disease and I remember that we had to use special room deoderizers to mask the smell coming from his wounds.  The man had put all his faith in a Chiropractor instead of seeing an MD.  By the time he was diagnosed by an MD it was too late.  Having said that, I am not sure, with the type of cancer he was suffering from, that the MD could have saved him, but the Chiropractor should have referred him and instead continued to treat him.  Needless to say there was a lawsuit and since then I have had no use for the Chiropractic profession, although I know people who swear by them. 
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum