Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 05:19:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Strange, but true

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange, but true  (Read 541 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 10:05:43 am »

Just what kind of 'monkeys' are we talkin' about here?
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 01:11:39 pm »

Shocked Grin Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 06:26:20 pm »

I'm afraid this thread has gone about as far as it can go without showing nudity and becoming R-rated.  Grin

She's beautiful!
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 06:31:44 pm »

Stick with the dawgs...
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 06:50:36 pm »

I'm afraid this thread has gone about as far as it can go without showing nudity and becoming R-rated.  Grin

She's beautiful!

She is rather alluring...isn't she!
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 06:54:57 pm »

Stick with the dawgs...

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Chazzy

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 08:16:51 am »

Have ya got any nakid pictues of  sheep................THE OTHER PINK MEAT
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 12:54:17 pm »

She's beautiful!
She is rather alluring...isn't she!

Whoa now -- you sure that's a girl?  Maybe it's Burt Reynolds' latest centerfold;  (I heard he's not aging so well and he does wear a hairpiece -- perhaps it's grown).  Grin

Yeah, gets pretty big'n'hairy'n'DRAMATIC around here sometimes...  But then, I've just been "philosophizing" on Ayn Rand, whew -- too much labor on Labor Day, must take a break...  Have a good holiday, all!    Cool
Report Spam   Logged
music man

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 06:44:39 pm »

Winston,

Thanks for posting the "Junior Brown"video. I had forgot him & I've been a guitar player for almost 45 years. His instrument was the "Guit Steel" Guitar part was a "Fender Mustang" He was a real sensation for a while.

For all you guitar players out there I have 3 Gibsons, 1 Gretsch & a Hagstrom. Would love to hear from those who love the guitar.Back in the 60's Danville had several music stores & bands.
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 09:37:02 pm »

Winston,
 Thanks for posting the "Junior Brown"video. I had forgot him & I've been a guitar player for almost 45 years. His instrument was the "Guit Steel" Guitar part was a "Fender Mustang" He was a real sensation for a while.

For all you guitar players out there I have 3 Gibsons, 1 Gretsch & a Hagstrom. Would love to hear from those who love the guitar.Back in the 60's Danville had several music stores & bands.

Without a doubt, Junior Brown was the BEST and most fun guitarist of the whole bunch I heard at Krannert.  He's so versatile and such a consummate performer in his perfect suit and tall hat, I was truly starstruck.  He can carry you all the way from smooth Albert King blues to Ventures or Dick Dale surfer music to his own original goofy country songs before you even know what hit you (played both his well-known youtube songs on here, and a ton more, BRILLIANTLY, even though it was getting quite warm from the huge crowd, dancing, lights, etc).  But the love, enjoyment and appreciation for him from his huge audience was palpable.  And like I said earlier, to see good ol' country boys and bikers, little Oriental students, youngsters and well-coiffed gray-hairs ALL give him standing ovations, hoots and hollers of delight, is something also to behold!!  Cheesy   Junior's a real phenomenon, and a real pleasure.    Absolutely loved him!

So keep on playing those guitars for another 45 years, music man, Westville Girl, Buz and all who play anything -- there are SO many out there who truly value those sounds and wish they could do what you do!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum