Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 10:39:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ritalin, Adderal, Strattera and Attention Deficit Disorder

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ritalin, Adderal, Strattera and Attention Deficit Disorder  (Read 75 times)
Cap'n Preshoot

Old Phart

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:22:35 pm »

When I grew up, no one in my grade school or high school had ADD or ADHD. If you did, or showed symptoms, you likely got your ass blistered and 99 out of 100 times that "cured" you and if it didn't, you got more spankings until you were cured.  Certainly no one I knew or went to school with took any of these behavioral-altering drugs... at least not legally or by prescription.  Wink  Of course back then most families consisted of a two-parent household and "mom" was generally home.  What a sad situation that now both parents work just to keep a roof over their head and 'junior' is left to fend for himself after school either on the streets or as a latchkey kid. Then when the parents do finally get home they're too frazzled and exhausted from their own hectic day at the office to be bothered with the child.  Shame, shame on you! Mom may not even cook a decent meal. The one thing I can guarantee is if you know any Christian Fundamentalists who put their child in a CF school, by everything holy, THAT CHILD is not on Ritalin and THAT CHILD is a model child.

I've heard it said that there's nothing nicer than a well-trained dog, nor worse than a rude, ill-mannered child.

Folks, these are some very scary drugs designed primarily for mind control. If your child's school contacts you suggesting that your child be tested, DON'T USE THEIR DR - And above all, always-always get a second opinion.

Report Spam   Logged

The Pay-TV industry does not hold the patent on alienating customers, but COMCAST in particular has succeeded in making an art form of it.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum