Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 06:37:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

It's all going to Hell!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's all going to Hell!  (Read 478 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 09:24:17 pm »

This has always been the goal...

World could be plunged into crisis in 2014': Cambridge expert predicts 'a great event' will determine course of the century

...'2007 started off colossal economic change which has still got a long way to go,' he said.

'Big economic changes lead to big political changes and we have not seen them yet.

'My thesis is that we have got another crisis to come, and you can already see that in the questions being raised over the debts of nations rather than private credit debts...

'It is a profoundly hopeful sign that we begin the 21st century with very many more international and intergovernmental organisations than we had at the start of the 20th.'

Professor Boyle: 'The only conceivably peaceful route to that goal is through a continuation of the pax Americana.

'But both the world's understanding of America, and America's understanding of itself, will have to change fundamentally for that goal to be achieved.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1287271/World-plunged-crisis-2014-Cambridge-expert-predicts-Doomsday.html

Globalism first, then a one world government...the New World Order.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum