Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 09:34:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Jokes

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 2185 times)
Chazzy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2010, 08:10:37 pm »

Bill rents an apartment in Chicago, and goes to the lobby to put his name on the group mailbox. While he was there, an attractive young lady comes out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. Bill smiles at the young girl, so she strikes up a conversation with him. As they talk, her robe slips open, and it's quite obvious that she has nothing on under the robe. Poor Bill breaks out into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, he places her hand on his arm and says, "Let's go to my apartment. I hear someone coming..." Bill follows her into the apartment. Once inside, she leans against the wall allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now completely ****, she purrs, "What would you say is my best feature?" The flustered, embarrassed Bill stammers, clears his throat several times, and finally squeaks out, "Oh, your best feature has to be your ears!" She's astounded! "Why my ears? Looks at these br easts! They're full, they don't sag, and they're 100% natural! My butt is firm and doesn't sag, and have no cellulite! So, why in in the world would you say my ears are my best feature?" Clearing his throat once again, Bill stammers, "Because, when we were in the hallway you said you heard someone coming... that was me!"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum