Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 07:40:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SCUMBAG DAVE LETTERMAN; BANGIN' THE HELP

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCUMBAG DAVE LETTERMAN; BANGIN' THE HELP  (Read 621 times)
granny1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 04:03:00 pm »

The president of CBS dated and married Julie Chen who worked for him, so is that sexual harresment? As I said before, not morally rite, but consenting adults. And really why does anyone really care? There are more pressing things to worry and complain about. Our military getting killed and maimed every day, people with no jobs to feed and take care of their families and on and on and on.
Report Spam   Logged
Madisons

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 05:08:37 pm »

I agree granny 1....Who cares whose doin who.  What two consenting adults do is none of my business.  I'm not, and never have been a Letterman fan,  but I'm glad the sleaze that was trying to blackmail him got caught.  
Report Spam   Logged

Live One Day At A Time And Make It A Masterpiece
Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 06:05:26 pm »

I don't give a rats behind about David Letterman. He's just an entertainer. However, I am totally disgusted with all the politicians, like South Carolina governor, Mark Sanford who got caught having an affair with some woman down in Argentina and now this Nevada Senator, John Ensign, who was banging his friend's wife. Or what about ole Larry Craig or David Vitter....and even Newt Gingrich. These are mostly men who are part of the Christian-right wing and are nothing but well paid government hypocrites and liars -- all the while preaching to everyone else about how they should live. Now these guys are some real scumbags.

I tell ya! It's a quilted-northern conspiracy for sure! Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
granny1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 07:02:03 pm »

LOL Pretender. Love it.
Report Spam   Logged
stlcards

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 09:59:56 pm »

Get over it. He will pay the consequences. If was such a big issue with the staffers, why did someone not come forward? At least he was not wasting OUR money in doing so. Gingrich was my favorite hypocrite!  I hope to hear more cracks about the Wasilla hillbillies myself.
Report Spam   Logged

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
Herman

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:19 am »

As the saying goes, "You play, you pay!!"
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
jeffc

100 years from now it won't matter now will it?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 12:18:33 am »

I always wanted to bang my secretary but she was a judo expert so I never asked!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Help, I'm falling. Get me another beer.
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 09:07:16 pm »

I gotta kick out of it , when Dave looked at the audience, and said ahh you mean Daves having sex. there is a hell of a lot more importent things going on in the good ol USA, and around the world, then Dave has sex. And Terry, you sound like extortion is not near as bad as Dave getting a little..do you work for inside edition...seems like they have an exclusive every night on Dave . get over it..They dont want to let it go eighter.and SCUMBAG..Come on.?
Report Spam   Logged
Hhop

View Profile WWW
Signature Webmaster Level 3
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 08:05:53 am »

While I agree Letteman's affair is of minor importance; I also must side with Terry on this. Scumbag fits him well; as it does anyone that cheats on their husband or wife.
I do not see how anyone can argue differently.
I also believe that it is sexual harrassment anytime someone in a position of authority takes advantage of that position for sexual favor; regardless if the other person agrees or not. That certainly is the position my company would take.
Report Spam   Logged

You don't have to stop playing when you get old, but you get old when you stop playing.
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 08:29:33 pm »

Thats the way a lot of Leno"s devoveted fans,  you shud get over it .it happened and thats it..he may want to do things differently , looking back...But he said he was sorry, not to his fans, but to his wife and everyone he feels he let down..and how bout all those politions that spent TAX PAYER money, on their chesting..You probly went with the stalking woman he had to report, and the kidnapping threat..He has tried to stay out of the spotlight,liked his privacy..But guess he lost that, by fault of his own...
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:10 pm »

Thats the way a lot of Leno"s devoveted fans,  you shud get over it .it happened and thats it..he may want to do things differently , looking back...But he said he was sorry, not to his fans, but to his wife and everyone he feels he let down..and how bout all those politions that spent TAX PAYER money, on their chesting..You probly went with the stalking woman he had to report, and the kidnapping threat..He has tried to stay out of the spotlight,liked his privacy..But guess he lost that, by fault of his own...
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 09:56:58 pm »

The president of CBS dated and married Julie Chen who worked for him, so is that sexual harresment? As I said before, not morally rite, but consenting adults. And really why does anyone really care? There are more pressing things to worry and complain about. Our military getting killed and maimed every day, people with no jobs to feed and take care of their families and on and on and on.
So, what's your point ?  Mine is a simple point, bangin' the help is just plain wrong.  Maybe it was consensual, maybe not.  Perhaps you have some inside information that you could share.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 08:08:18 am »

No more than you do . but why dont you use all that energy to SLAM the politions that stand on T.V  and lies about their cheating . Letterman is just an entertaner, and thats all. Also i didnt see any outrage from you on all the cheating, and corruption, tax evasion and the big corparations that just keeps sucking the money out of the Tax payer..but i spose thats because you own a business. So did you get ur Bailout too?
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 08:22:31 am »

No more than you do . but why dont you use all that energy to SLAM the politions that stand on T.V  and lies about their cheating . Letterman is just an entertaner, and thats all. Also i didnt see any outrage from you on all the cheating, and corruption, tax evasion and the big corparations that just keeps sucking the money out of the Tax payer..but i spose thats because you own a business. So did you get ur Bailout too?
I don't think you've read many of my posts.  Corporations create JOBS, but if you don't like them, don't work for them.  And, no, I do not own a business, but wish that I did.  Nice deflection, guess that's what some folks do when they can't respond to the issue being addressed.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 08:33:06 pm »

NO MOSE,Terry.i think Dave will get by without my help. and i do read ur posts, and for saying you owned a business, im sorry for that.. It is not that i dont like   corporations, i dont like the money grubbing crooks that run them. between them big fat cats and the politions , and if you are refering to Walmart thats the biggest corporation that is prviding jobs around Danville..but all the big corporations that provided jobs here..  Most of them are in Mexico now. and eighter cutting hours or closing down all the time..oh yeah i heard on the news tonight , some of the Big vorps. and some Big banks are just getting by. bout time for another BAILOUT.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum