Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 11:03:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Everyone pray for that little boy in the balloon!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone pray for that little boy in the balloon!  (Read 284 times)
granny1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 09:08:09 am »

Yes Winston,That is what I was refering to. So sad that the parents would let something like this happen. I raised three children. I know you can't know what they are doing all the time, but you have to keep track of where they are and what they are up to. I think this is a free wheeling house hold. GA is rite also. We need to quit reading about this , but when you are bombarded by the media, hard to do. That is why I turn off the TV and radio and get a book to read. At least I know that is fiction. LOL
Report Spam   Logged
Cleaning Lady

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 10:10:42 am »

Well i heard last night on the news, that they wud probly bring charges against the parents, for creating a Hoax. and checking with the FAA to see if any federal laws were braoken..TOOO MUCH REALALITY  T.V.    Stay turned , it was a terrible thing....but if it was a stunt, they will have to answer for it..   It has happened before, making up a story.. amd if they find out it was a hoax, they shud have to pay every penny that was maybe wasted on it.
I saw that very same thing on CNN last night. I agree the parent(s) should be held responsible if it was indeed a hoax. Again, atleast the boy was safe. Innocence in spite of it all. Children should never get caught up in situations such as this.
Report Spam   Logged

Keep It Clean

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum