Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 06:18:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Da Bears.......

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Da Bears.......  (Read 849 times)
Chazzy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: October 17, 2009, 08:54:05 pm »

Bears by 10 this week. will be in the Playoffs..maybeSuperbowl....?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 12:20:26 pm »

The Bears should make the playoffs at least.  I predict that they will end the season with a 12-4 or 11-5 record.  There are some very tough teams left to play on their schedule.  And, they need to get that running game up to speed.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 07:43:05 pm »

You got that right Terry, i think they are starting to get it together..Cutler seems to coming along. But ur right they have to get the running game going, and they do have a rough schedule coming up..
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 07:08:10 am »

Well to bad the Bears didnt show up, defense dominated  for awhile . Then they fell apart too... No running game, i been saying for awhile that its time for Turner to go..He has already ruined a couple good Quarterbacks,  offensive play calling is still lacking..They have some talent,
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 08:27:14 pm »

Bears 27------------Bengals 10  ...Think they will put a gag on Turner!!! And let Cutler be a quarterback.?
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:22:50 pm »

Da Bears----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Are begining to SUCK !!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 07:41:41 am »

After watching that pathetic performance last Sunday, I'm revising my prediction from 12-4, 8-8.  No defense, no offense, what the heck is going on ?  They made the Bengals ( one of my favorite teams ) look like super bowl champs.
Looks like it's going to be another very long season.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 08:17:41 pm »

Well said Terry, i also have liked the Bengals ..and ur right nobody played for Da Bears. no offesne , no defence..I think Lovey deserves better than that.. I really think he is a good coach.. But some under him are lacking. including the players,  they hardly used Olson..He can go way up and catch a pass, if it"s thrown to him. Hester and Knox too. well maybe WILDCARD maybe?
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 08:47:16 am »

Da Bears  17........................... AZ. 14                                 Think they have their game on   A gain
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 10:25:48 am »

Once again the Bears got slaughtered by a so so team.  It doesn't do any good to have an outstanding quarter back when the rest of the team plays like high school kids.  The defense was worse than poor in the 1st half and the offensive line continues to under perform.  And, their wide receivers just keep quiting on plays; what's that all about ?
The Bears have quickly developed into a 2ND rate team and are going nowhere.  Oh yeah, lets not forget about the lousy coaching job.
I'm sad.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 08:04:14 pm »

I hear ya Terry, and then thursday nite.....10- 6  ...loss..Im beging to believe my son, big Bear fan. He says to get rid of Lovie down..they need to get going , if for nothing else , some pride...spent a lot of years Known as the MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY.  for their defence..Bring Butkus back for defensive coach, just a thot. I womt give up on them , but it is truely sad. and i like Cutler, but he is getting beat up way to much, no protection.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 08:06:35 am »

You got that right, Nit Wit.  Why spend all that money for a 1st rate quarterback and not be able to defend him in passing situations ?  I say dump the whole coaching staff, including the GM.  Also, get some defensive guys who can get after the passer.  Get some wide receivers who can actually caught the ball down field and replace the entire offensive line.
I'm still going to watch them, but they're going nowhere this year.
On the other hand, what about those Bengals, my old hometown team ?  They just may be Superbowl bound.
New prediction for the Bears : 7-9
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 08:46:15 am »

I agree with you, on  Da Bears. On the other hand , the Bengals have been down at the bottom for some time now.. I am really glad to see them coming on, and they are playing good football, they have beat some top teams. GO BENGALS.. I wud like to see them in the Superbowl.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 11:16:28 am »

Let's not forget the San Diego Chargers. They started off slow again this year, but are once again tied for 1st in their Division.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 09:04:06 am »

You are rite Tuck..But there are some teams that are on fire this year, Vikings, Saints, Colts.. its gonna be a long year for Da Bears..but on the bright side , they are not the worst team ..........YET.?   But they are tryin.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum