Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 07:05:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Da Bears.......

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Da Bears.......  (Read 837 times)
Chazzy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 08:47:41 pm »

Well we MIGHT be able to win one this week......................MAYBE....?        Da Be---------ngals, playing pretty good. But , got some tough teams , really tough.. I think New Orleans.
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 08:33:13 am »

Maybe I should start a new topic for the Chargers....but since there is only a few of us right now, I will keep it here......

Chargers should win this weekend. They are playing the Cleveland Browns.  Chargers are in 1st place for their division.

We would welcome any Bears fan to come on over to our side. In fact, since we are different divisions, you could root for the Chargers as well. Would give you something to be excited about, lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 09:25:19 am »

Well we MIGHT be able to win one this week......................MAYBE....?        Da Be---------ngals, playing pretty good. But , got some tough teams , really tough.. I think New Orleans.

I agree, Chazzy.  The Bears should win this weekend.  But, their season is really over.  Too many holes to plug.  I don't blame Cutler as much as the offensive line.  They've given him zero protection.  Also, heavy blame goes to the receivers, who either run the wrong routes or quit on the plays.  And finally, the defense is pathetic.  They can't stop the run or the pass.

My Bengals should also win on Sunday.  They look pretty good, but seem to have lost some zest.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 07:48:34 pm »

You are right on with the bears, you hit it right on point. But i think the Bengals will get their zest back, they have a good team , they know it"s gettin late in the season. I think they will make the playoffs.  And i am glad to see them playing pretty good football this year..there are going to be some great teams knocked out of the playoffs
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 08:41:06 pm »

Well they pulled one off today, i was starting to have my doubts.Da Bears. But a win is a win. Bengals played a good game, glad to see them holding on and playing good ball.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 08:35:47 am »

While the Bears won yesterday, there was nothing spectacular about it.  Too many injuries on the Bears team.  Makes me think that they were out partying while the real contenders were busy getting in shape for the season.  They're still my team, but it's mighty frustrating.

The Bengals won but didn't exactly crush anybody.  They're going to have to step it up in the playoffs or they will be gone in the first round.  Sure hope that doesn't happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 08:35:44 pm »

You are rite about the Bears. The Bengals are better get on the ball, they got some tough teams coming up. Good game Sunday nite , Vuking"s vs  Cardinals...Cardinals were on fire , played one of their better games this year.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 09:46:24 am »

Our tems are gonna have their plates full today..Da Bears....17    PACK.......14                 Bengals 31.....Vikings...17
Report Spam   Logged
Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 08:12:40 pm »

Our tems are gonna have their plates full today..Da Bears....17    PACK.......14                 Bengals 31.....Vikings...17

Hey, don't forget about the San Diego Chargers (Bolts)  lol   They did win!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 08:42:07 pm »

Sure did Tuck, and played a good game. Rivers can throw the ball/ Good defence. Da Bears are over, Bengals gotta get it together.   I think i mite jave jinxed  Da Bears, gave them the benifit of a doubt.  still like Cutler Think it about time they got BUTKUS as a defencive coach........Used to be Monsters of the Midway.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:59 pm »

Da Bears......sure shocked me,  and not only won, but beat the Viking"s. I think he didnt pay any attention to Turner and just threw some bombs..Bengals, good game, thats who im rootin for now. Then the Cardinals..But there is going to be some really good teams lose out. Dont understand the Colts, management taking Peyton out, i dont think he was even touched in the first half. Once in a lifetime chance to go unbeaten.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 09:00:08 am »

Second half defense was poor.  But, Cutler looked very good.  Maybe they can build on that win.
My brother, who lives in Cincy, says the Bengals have been sliding.  He thinks that they have lost some spark. I hope not.  They've never won a Super Bowl, so I'm rooting for them.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 09:06:18 pm »

So am i Terry, I wud like to see them win the superbowl. But they are gonna have to veat some awfuly good teams.They have slid a little, but ithink they are gonna regroup..They have to , if they want a shot at it. I heard they thinking about letting Lovey and turner and i dont know who else, Think it is time for that, all the management.
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 08:51:14 pm »

Well they got rid of Turner, bout time. Think they are going to fire some more, made a public apology in the Chicogo newspapers... mite be hope for next season. They did go out on a winning  note anyway. Bengals are gonna have to get on the ball, there is no next week , coming up.
Report Spam   Logged
Terry

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 09:22:37 am »

It's just hard to say at this point what kind of team the Bears will have next season.  But, they need to strenghten the wide receiver core and improve the secondary on defense.

The Bengals have been on a steady slide downhill the last few games.  The loss of Chris Henry was a big one for them.  For the Bengals, it's time to separate the men from the boys.  I wish them all the best.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum