Vermilion Voice
April 17, 2024, 07:32:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Jordan Maxwell

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan Maxwell  (Read 76 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: October 27, 2009, 08:52:07 pm »

I discovered this guy years ago...very intelligent...two hours, 48 minutes...

Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 09:54:18 am »

I would encourage anyone who hasn't seen this to watch it now and to encourage others to watch it. We need to talk about these things and get it out in the open. We need to become aware....
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 09:14:14 pm »

More for those with ears that hear...

http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=4195
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 01:02:22 pm »

I watched all this video and if you did also, you should now understand that worrying and fretting about a political system with all the negativity and teeth gnashing that it entails, is futile. It's too late....we are incapable of changing anything but ourselves. The masses are being controlled by their own hate, fear, and the ignorance of who we really are as a species. Saving ourselves requires removing the negativity from our lives and moving into a higher conscientiousness. Sadly some people are just not up for it and they will be left behind.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 05:11:06 pm »

'Decent people don't organize, only criminals do.'

The above is a quote from one of the many speakers I've heard in the last year or so,...I don't remember who...David Icke?  But it refers to the many evil groups with evil agendas...the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, Zionists, the Mafia, etc.  And the agendas always seem to be about 'control of the masses.'

Your post is a summation of the Alcoholics Prayer:  Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change what I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  We can change ourselves, but we can also have an impact on our immediate surroundings.  I don't fret or gnash my teeth about the evils being foisted upon us, but I do recognize the source, and I understand why these evil ones are so successful.

'The only way for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.'

To paraphrase the wise Charley Reese:  One of the hardest things for most Americans to admit is that their leaders will lie to them.

Why?  Because if one admits that, then it's morally difficult to just 'lie down and take it.'  Perhaps before the advent of the internet most Americans could be excused for their ignorance (lack of knowledge), but no more.  If one cared to take the time to do the research (to sift through a multitude of sources), he/she would be hard pressed not to realize that we are presently living under the most corrupt government that this country has ever experienced.  And I am not pointing fingers at Barky...he is but the latest 'frontman' for the secret government that Oliver North spoke of during his trial many, many years ago. 

I recognize that our country has gone through a series of coups perhaps dating back to the assassination of Lincoln.  The Civil War was not about freeing the slaves, it was about states rights vs. a centralized Federal government.  Almost fifty years ago we had the murder, in broad daylight, of a sitting President and a cover-up to protect the 'secret government.'  We had Ruby Ridge, the OKC bombing, the first WTC bombing, Waco, and finally 9-11.

When the USSR broke up and the Wall came down (along with the Iron Curtain), the 'enemy' was defeated.  Finally, we could enjoy a 'peace dividend.'  The secret government scrambled for a new enemy.  At first, domestic militias were targeted.  But those couldn't justify hundreds of billions of dollars for our war machine.  Instead our former Mideast allies were morphed into enemies.

But I digress...yes?

According to Zachariah Sitchens' interpretations of Sumerian texts that pre-date the Old Testament, creatures from a tenth planet in our solar system discovered that their planet's atmosphere was degrading and the only way to stop it was to disperse gold dust into it.  Through their space travels, vast quantities of gold were discovered on our planet, which they immediately began mining for transport to their own planet.  However, obtaining the gold deposits was very labor intensive.  Evidently they were adept at flying through space, but not mining underground.  After much experimentation, their DNA was mixed to the right proportion of DNA from monkeys (their base was in Egypt) and humans were created to be their slaves, to dig their gold for them.  (Remember, this is Sitchen's interpretation)

Both Icke and Maxwell are firm believers in alien interventions in mankind's present and past history.  I found Maxwell years ago and have seen numerous videos of his talks, which used to center on how the Bible was influenced by the Annukai (residents of the tenth planet).  I haven't seen as many by Icke, but it was a remarkable conversation of the two.
Report Spam   Logged

Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 10:36:39 am »

I watched all this video and if you did also, you should now understand that worrying and fretting about a political system with all the negativity and teeth gnashing that it entails, is futile. It's too late....we are incapable of changing anything but ourselves. The masses are being controlled by their own hate, fear, and the ignorance of who we really are as a species. Saving ourselves requires removing the negativity from our lives and moving into a higher conscientiousness. Sadly some people are just not up for it and they will be left behind.

I couldn't have said it better DJ.
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum