Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 03:30:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ET call home...............

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ET call home...............  (Read 224 times)
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:50:52 am »

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Story
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:01:22 am »

This is some kind of hoax....right?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 11:46:14 am »

Pesoto posted it on the Briarpatch and I brought it over here.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  I have been searching and can't find anything that says it's a hoax.   
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 11:49:41 am »

I've been looking too GA...

UFO Disclosure May Be Imminent !! - 1 Of 2
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/30884/UFO_Disclosure_May_Be_Imminent______1_of_2/

UFO Disclosure May Be Imminent !! - 2 Of 2
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/30886/UFO_Disclosure_May_Be_Imminent______2_of_2/

I actually do believe we have been "visited" by extraterrestrials but I find it hard to believe someone is going to come out and actually admit it.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 12:06:36 pm »

Maybe it's time......................... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 06:52:56 pm »

Maybe it's time......................... Grin

Yeah...I think maybe it is. Interesting times we are living in....huh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4caGJpbuE&feature=channel

Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 07:41:59 pm »

UFO: finally the truth revealed by CIA,FBI & US Government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOi5OPfODfc&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:23:41 pm »

ANNUNAKI:pt1 The Sumarian Records
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5PZx4M3Vn0&feature=related

Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIKWqn7GZQ&feature=related

Pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CBZkGaNrg&feature=related

Pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kvyUHbXw0&feature=related

The truth is out there......
Report Spam   Logged

Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:29 pm »

Now if we can't just get it out here........... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:43 pm »

Yes...I would like to announce that recently translated ancient Sumerian tablets reveal that an advanced race of beings from a distant planet seeded Earth with their DNA thousands of years ago and they've come back to check their handiwork and see how we've progressed.  Pass it on.

Report Spam   Logged

pesoto74

View Profile
Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 08:53:37 am »

DejaVu I think they might be disappointed to see how their experiment worked out.

I do think that now people might be more ready for contact.  It seems like in a lot of ways we have been prepared for the possibility.  I don't think that most people would be too shocked if it were to happen now. 
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 02:29:45 pm »

I think you are probably right Pesoto, it seems like the humanity that we should have evolved into has been stifled in so many ways, but mostly by leaders who are powerful, greedy....and above all, secretive.

The "Disclosure" has been given to Obama and states very clearly that "if the United States does not move forward, these other interests will, and America will be left behind and become increasingly irrelevant in the world."

Fascinating stuff...can't wait to see if and how it gets played out.
Report Spam   Logged

Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 10:38:48 am »

Where is everybody?  Abducted by aliens? (AGAIN?!)  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum