Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 10:03:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Joys of Muslim Women

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joys of Muslim Women  (Read 300 times)
Chazzy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:04:39 am »

by Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child.  Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove ****, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry.  The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family.  Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.

In the West World ( America ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her..  It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Cruel and Usual Punishment is her latest book just released in most bookstores.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Usual-Punishment-Terrifying-Implications/dp/1595551611

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law.

Darwish was born in  Cairo and spent her childhood in  Egypt and  Gaza before immigrating to  America in 1978, when she was eight years old, her father died while leading covert attacks on  Israel . He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in  Gaza .

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.

But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.

In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping sharia law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. 

Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual, Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world. Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Sharia teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Sharia encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Sharia advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism. It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petrodollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the  U.S. to elect the President by themselves
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:07:44 am »

Thank you for this enlightened post, Nit Wit.  While some people want to make excuses for their behavior, I say that it's time to recognize these evil people for what they are.  Their purpose is to destroy our society and our way of life.  If we are to survive as free people, we must confront them and either change them or .....  There are no other alternatives.  Wake up America, your future is on the line.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 10:41:43 am »

Thank you for this enlightened post, Nit Wit.  While some people want to make excuses for their behavior, I say that it's time to recognize these evil people for what they are.  Their purpose is to destroy our society and our way of life.  If we are to survive as free people, we must confront them and either change them or .....  There are no other alternatives.  Wake up America, your future is on the line.

You know Terry, there are quite a few Muslims living right here in Danville. Any of them ever bother you?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Terry

View Profile
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 10:58:04 am »

I live in a neighborhood that is very mixed.  That includes Muslims, Christians, and Jews.  It also includes Whites, African Americans, Serbians, Mexicans, Indians, Egyptians, South Americans, Chinese, etc.  We all get along very well and will continue to do so until someone chops off their wife's head or runs over one of their daughters as an honor killing.  Then, things will change and ......
Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 11:49:02 am »

Another inflammatory "propaganda" email.  (Nonie Darwish is the founder of Arabs for Israel:  http://arabsforisrael.blogspot.com/    )

Yes, Fundamentalist Islam IS a sinister regressive force in the world, as is ANY authoritarian "ideology" based upon ignorance and intimidation.

Anyone recall Fundamentalist Mormons (who consider themselves devout Christians) with their history and ongoing lifestyle of child marriage, incest, polygamy, abuse of women, racism, and blood atonement?

Can't fight evil IDEAS with bombs though and expect to "win" without annihilating the entire world. 
_________

"In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President by themselves"

According to some posters' thinking, don't we already have a Muslim president??  (If so, do Michelle and the girls look intimidated or abused?)
Report Spam   Logged
Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 12:52:48 pm »

Winston, I started to answer that post this morning but I just knew you would be along with words of wisdom.......Thank you for your voice of reason among those who are intent on lumping people into "groups."   You too DJ.
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 06:17:08 pm »

Another inflammatory "propaganda" email.  (Nonie Darwish is the founder of Arabs for Israel:  http://arabsforisrael.blogspot.com/    )

Yes, Fundamentalist Islam IS a sinister regressive force in the world, as is ANY authoritarian "ideology" based upon ignorance and intimidation.

Anyone recall Fundamentalist Mormons (who consider themselves devout Christians) with their history and ongoing lifestyle of child marriage, incest, polygamy, abuse of women, racism, and blood atonement?

Can't fight evil IDEAS with bombs though and expect to "win" without annihilating the entire world. 
_________

"In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President by themselves"

According to some posters' thinking, don't we already have a Muslim president??  (If so, do Michelle and the girls look intimidated or abused?)

Great post Winston......incredibly insightful.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 06:42:57 pm »

Kudos to you, Winston.

It is my belief that we are being propagandized to view Islam as a (to quote an ignorant co-worker) 'dog-religion.' 

To those here are in the process of swallowing the bait, what is your 'belief' regarding polygamy, or refusing medical care for religious purposes, or handling snakes for that matter? 

To those same propaganda swallowers, I dare you to see for yourselves what some of the passages of the Talmud say in regard to having sex with children, or murdering Goyim (that's you).

Religion is what man did to God...

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 02:40:47 pm »

... It is my belief that we are being propagandized to view Islam as a (to quote an ignorant co-worker) 'dog-religion.'  ... Religion is what man did to God...

"Dog-religion"?!  (You mean, as in the old joke about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac cat who stays up all night pondering the existence of Dog? Wink  Cheesy)

The Taliban are not exactly a laff-a-minit, so I doubt there's a Dog Koran like there's the Dog Bible ( Wink ), but who knows? -- seems Afghan Hounds are more exalted than the Afghan people.  I just read about Sabi the black lab bomb-sniffer dog lost in the Afghan desert for 14 months after a big battle, taken care of by an Afghani and finally returned to its original handler.  I hope Sabi gets a medal and sent home.  Anyway, who does one thank for her safe return, God or Allah? 
(Technically, it's the same "God of Abraham" for all Big Three religions, even though "He" is perceived VERY differently by "His" followers.  Yes indeedy, as you say Buz, "Religion is what man did to God..." Undecided)

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1227206/Nato-Labrador-Sabi-safe-YEAR-lost-fierce-Afghanistan-battle.html

(And thanks GA, DV & B, but as you know, it's not easy trying to "be reasonable" in an irrational and hate-filled world...  So, on THIS day, I'll just say thank you to everyone who tries to fight such irrationality and hate.)

Report Spam   Logged
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 03:11:04 pm »

Forgot -- I realize for many who have lost much in the "War Against Terror" that there may be NO laughing matter on the subject, but for those who see "mocking the enemy" as appropriate and who appreciate Achmed the Dead Terrorist, he's going to be appearing live, so to speak (well Jeff Dunham will be, that is) at UI Assembly Hall on Thurs, Mar 4, 2010 at 7:30pm;  all tickets $43.50.

http://eventful.com/champaign/events/jeff-dunham-identity-crisis-tour-2010-/E0-001-026208067-2
Report Spam   Logged
Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 08:03:40 pm »

Did any of you hear that the United Staes is bringing in thousands of Iraqi Refuges.. and paying for their food and car and housing, for 8 months .then they can get on WELFARE....Its happening right now .Alot of them are in California..Setting up their own little sections of town...AND MORE ON THE WAY. So all you nay-sayers hold on ..and do any of you know for a fact , about the Muslum women?? you just keep taking links off the puter and they are sopposed to be the truth? And hell if Obama treated his wife like that in the United States,  ne wud get one of O.J.?s lawyers and prove that he was provoked..
Report Spam   Logged
Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 09:20:59 pm »

Gee Nit Wit, isn't the computer where you get your information?  I thought all those things you posted came directly from emails.  They sure looked familiar to me.......... Grin  Could you please post a link about those Iraqi  refugees in California and what sections they are settling in. 
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 10:22:50 pm »

Yes it's true, there are Iraqi refugees in the US....because the uncalled for destruction of infrastructure, invasion and occupation of Iraq uprooted millions of Iraqi men, women and children. This is OUR fault...not theirs.

Thousands who are still in exile have little or no prospect of a safe return home. But a flawed U.S. Refugee Admissions Program is resettling Iraqi refugees into poverty rather than helping rebuild their lives in the country that offered them sanctuary. The International Rescue Committee calls for an overhaul of the system.

http://www.theirc.org/sites/default/files/resource-file/irc_-in-dire-straits__iraqirefugees_additionalreading062009.pdf

Report Spam   Logged

Guardian Angel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 11:17:45 pm »

Thanks DJ.  I knew they were being settled in all states, but since we are all "just taking links of the puter"  I wondered if Nit Wit would admit that's where he gets his info................. Grin 
Report Spam   Logged

Chazzy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:10 am »

Well GA, i dont just post..........i was just gonna post that, or i was just gonna look that up, or someone else beat me to it, if you go back and look at ur posts , i bet alot of them are just that.    and you dont have to read my posts their are other people on here that can get on me.  but seems like you go that x-tra effort to do it. But thats alrite. I have seen you snap on others..and seems like you maybe being very up to date on all the happening"s around the town and World, i am not. so yes i do not rely on links, i hear it on the news and do get e- mails.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum