Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 07:08:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

New energy technology - Steorn Launches Orbo

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New energy technology - Steorn Launches Orbo  (Read 115 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: December 16, 2009, 09:34:47 pm »

Orbo technology represents a revolution for energy production and use, it offers a convenient, clean and constant supply of energy at the point of use.

http://www.steorn.com/

Steorn Launches Orbo
Published 2009-12-16

Story here

This would be wonderful for humanity. Now watch all the evil "powers that be" try to keep it from us.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hhop

View Profile WWW
Signature Webmaster Level 3
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 07:55:28 am »

Sounds good IF true. More energy comes out than is put into it?

I do see that they will accept your credit card to get a membership and updates. I hope people will use a bit of caution before sending in their money.
Report Spam   Logged

You don't have to stop playing when you get old, but you get old when you stop playing.
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:20 am »

I sure believe it's true. From what I understand...there's all kinds of technology out there that has been kept from the public, especially here in the US it seems. Can you imagine a machine that will provide all the free energy one would ever need to power their homes, vehicles, etc. and putting an end to fossil fuel use. It will put the electric/gas companies out of business which is exactly why they will do everything they can to delay and keep the masses from getting their hands on it. The corporation heads pay scientists to come out and poo-poo anything that will come between them and their profits and they've been doing it for years. The more people know about it,  the less likely they can continue to keep it hidden from the public.

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum