Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 10:42:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Do you think we are in the last days?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we are in the last days?  (Read 296 times)
TEN

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: December 21, 2009, 12:58:29 pm »

Ifit changes in the next 20 years as much as it has in the last 20 there won't be anything left here anyway.Maybe my Bible is all wrong??  TEN
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tuck

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 08:21:01 pm »

Ifit changes in the next 20 years as much as it has in the last 20 there won't be anything left here anyway.Maybe my Bible is all wrong??  TEN

Ten, if you are talking about what they are calling global warming....I do not believe it, not 1 iota. The earth has had changes ever since it was created by God.  Ice ages, warmer climate, the 4 seasons are a perfect example.  I simply call it phases.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 05:13:31 pm »

Yes...I really think we are in the last days and I think something life altering is going to happen. I just don't know what.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
TEN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 11:21:11 am »

Ten, if you are talking about what they are calling global warming....I do not believe it, not 1 iota. The earth has had changes ever since it was created by God.  Ice ages, warmer climate, the 4 seasons are a perfect example.  I simply call it phases.
Tuck:I do not believe in global warming even if the Bible ealks about climant change is one of the last daus signs.I think it is just a scare tactic and MONEY.Even the people who study it say that there is nothing to it.  TEN
Report Spam   Logged
TEN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:34:56 am »

Yes...I really think we are in the last days and I think something life altering is going to happen. I just don't know what.
The people who foilowed JESUS asked him what the signs of his comeing would be.Read the 24 chapter of MATThew.He said when you see all these things al together at the same time it is at the very doors.Check it out if you are curious.  TEN
Report Spam   Logged
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 09:53:45 pm »

December 28, 2009

Slaughter Of The Lambs Confirms 2010 Global War To Begin

As the Western World continues it various obsessions with the infotainment trivialities spoon fed to them as ‘news’, the most important event of their life times occurred this past week with nary a single one of them having taken notice. And for those very few who did chance upon this most critical of events the full, and brutal, importance of its meaning was lost to them due to their ignorance and arrogance.

...“This year of 2001 will mark the ‘Beginning of the Ending of our Age’ when all that was before will pass away as the attacks of mass death into the very cities of the West will shatter the illusions of them all”,...

And as this Great Cycle of the Moon that began on July 5, 2001, nears its end on December 31, 2009, with its full power once again on display throughout the entire Middle East, it will be eclipsed by our Sun again, and it is by no coincidence that also on this day the moon, for the second time this month, will be a full one, a most auspicious heavenly sign that  will not occur again until the year of even greater significance to this cycle, 2012, arrives.

But be warned! For as the sacrifice of millions of cattle and sheep in Britain began this ‘cycle of blood’ in 2001, the slaughter of over 40,000 pregnant sheep and goats in the Netherlands this past week to these same ancient ‘gods’ shows, decisively, that the horrors awaiting humanity in 2010 will eclipse those of 2001 so as to render the events of 9/11, and all of the events that have followed since then, as nearly insignificant.

...So today, and like in 2001 during some of the most important astrological events of this Century when they put to sacrifice millions of cattle and sheep, tens of thousands of pregnant sheep and goats are, likewise, being sacrificed during another period of great astrological significance, and in going unanswered, or unheeded, by the mass of humanity will, beyond all doubt, make the year of 2010 the beginning of the bloodiest years to come our human race has ever seen in its entire existence.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1315.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 01:08:23 am »

If I was Jewish the last place on Earth I'd want to be....is in Israel.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
TEN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 03:57:43 pm »

If all the things thst Jesus said to his followers comes true it will be real bad.He said this would be the last generation.All of the old testament propheys came true all 333 of them and rite on time,so there is no reason not to believe these things will not happen.Jesus said to the people of his time,it is strange you all can look at the clouds in the sky and know it is going to rain,but you can not see the signs of the times.It's later than you think.Even the unbelivers know it can't go on like this much longet.Jesus said let not your heart be troubled.There that should cause some people to think about.   TEN
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum