Vermilion Voice
April 19, 2024, 12:45:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Video That Explains Many of the "Oddities" Now Occurring

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video That Explains Many of the "Oddities" Now Occurring  (Read 142 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: December 23, 2009, 09:20:23 pm »

Video Explains Many "Oddities" Now Occurring"
Thursday, 24 December 2009

Spirals in the air over Norway, floating pyramids in Russia, unexplained waves of color in the air, violent weather, lights, crafts in the skies that no one can identify and nervous behavior by leaders around the world. People around the planet are asking themselves, "What is going on?" It is obvious that the financial mess that currently exists was "engineered." This was stated by Berlusconi shortly before he was clobbered in his car leaving that speech. (He also mentioned that the Kennedy brothers and Abraham Lincoln were killed a week after trying to delink the US from the privately-owned Federal Reserve) But what about all the other things that make no sense?

The revelation of the fabrication of data to justify the cap and carbon trading scam did not surprise scientists as much as it surprised environmentalists. Some of what has been going on was explained by Jesse Ventura's new show, "Conspiracy Theory" being shown in the US on truTV.com, but there are still so many unanswered questions.

There is a conspiracy. It is larger and more pervasive than the people of this planet can imagine. Explaining it cannot be done in one email. It took too long for the current situation to arise and for any audience (including relatively sophisticated editors) to accept the facts, they have to acquire a new perspective on the world and knowledge.

I would like to begin sharing what I have discovered over the last 6 years of research. I have a Master's degree in Mass Communication and 20 years of experience writing about high tech, economics and politics. It took me three years to dig the facts up and another 3 years to convince myself that what I was finding was correct.

Let me begin by sharing a video that I found in 2008. Rather unexpectedly, this video appeared to confirm some facts in a letter from a French scientist to Dr. Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project. The French scientist stated that it was an absolute necessity for the United States to tell the truth about what they knew about UFOs and technology recovered from UFO craft including "anti-matter" technology. This man's statements about "anti-matter" dumbfounded me.

If you go to this link: http://theorionconspiracy.com/ you will find a video and a series of photographs that will astound you. Given that this is not a studio release and that, as far as I know, this project wasn't commissioned by any branch of the US military, the videos and photos shown would be difficult to put together on an independent studio's budget. The filmmaker lives in France, but I discovered the URL on a site in the Netherlands.

There are photos on this site that astounded me as I am sure that they will you. I don't know if they are for real and I have not yet investigated the site ownership, but I plan to. I wanted to get other people looking at this video and digging into the facts.

Link: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0912/S00639.htm

I watched the video and there are very credible whistle-blowers and witnesses backing every bit of it up. The conspiracy is that technology and the truth about our history has been kept a secret so that the powerful elites could benefit. I believe the "conspiracy" is true and that it can and will be proven. Remember....truth is always stranger than fiction.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:29:32 am »

Could Pyramids have the answer to the mysterious Llani hum?

Published date: 11 March 2010 | Published by: Chris Corfield

THE mystery behind the fabled Llanidloes Hum deepens.

Last summer the County Times wrote about a man from Staylittle who suffers at the hands of an unexplained humming noise.

The low-frequency noise casts a shadow over everything Peter Danks does, and until now there have been no reasonable explanations. Mr Danks said the noise could be likened to the sound made by a diesel engine, pulsating constantly and driving this particular victim to distraction. Many theories have been suggested, and as many have been ruled out. Yet still the mystery remains.

However, an American website which charts one man’s efforts to get to the bottom of the phenomenon believes it may have the answer, and its source lies a long way from the hills of Mid Wales.

Alex Putney, researcher and author of www.humanresonance.org, claims to have gathered scientific and mathematical evidence linking the humming experienced by Peter Danks with the Great Pyramids of Giza, which sit over 2,000 miles away.

In his research, Mr Putney claims the humming is the result of solar flares, explosions on the surface of the sun, which transmit energy down towards earth.

The Pyramids act as transmitters, picking up the standing energy waves much the same as a car aerial picks up radiowaves, and these waves are then converted into vibrations which travel through the ground until they are released across the globe. It all sounds fairly far-fetched, but Mr Putney claims he has the information to prove it.

“I have been following and plotting news reports from around the world, like yours, to show the effect is related to the pyramids.

"I started this research nine years ago after hearing a loud deep humming at sacred sites throughout the Andes mountains in South America and finding that no-one else heard the sound that was so distinctly clear to me.”

Years of research have led Mr Putney to the Giza Pyramids conclusion. His website charts hundreds of similar occurances around the world, from Llanidloes to Sydney, which range from straightforward hum-related reports to more serious incidents involving the spontaneous combustion of electrical items, which he believes were all caused by the energy transmitted via the Pyramids.

"By using a combination of new science and ancient philosophy, he claims he can indisputably link these strange goings-on across the world with the 4,500-year-old wonders of Egypt: “The infrasound waves eventually become so intensely focused into these hotspots, like Llanidloes,” he said:

“By transduction of piezoelectric crystals in the bedrock which convert the infrasound into electric charge, this charge builds in metals and heats them up, igniting the plastic housing surrounding the wires causing fires in all electrical equipment.”

While reported incidents of things spontaneously igniting are rare in this part of the world, the links between the Pyramids and the Llanidloes hum certainly warrant further investigation.

Source: http://www.countytimes.co.uk/news/86137/could-pyramids-have-the-answer-to-the-mysterious-llani-hum-.aspx

I find this absolutely fascinating with all the other information coming out about the Giza Pyramids!
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum