Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 10:31:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Codex Alimentarius - Depopulation Plan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Codex Alimentarius - Depopulation Plan  (Read 111 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: January 02, 2010, 02:44:49 pm »

The Codex Alimentarius (Latin for "food code" or "food book") is a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines and other recommendations relating to foods, food production and food safety. Its name derives from the Codex Alimentarius Austriacus. Its texts are developed and maintained by the Codex Alimentarius Commission, a body that was established in 1963 by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The Commission's main aims are stated as being to protect the health of consumers and ensure fair practices in the international food trade. The Codex Alimentarius is recognized by the World Trade Organization as an international reference point for the resolution of disputes concerning food safety and consumer protection.

The Codex Alimentarius officially covers all foods, whether processed, semi-processed or raw, but far more attention has been given to foods that are marketed directly to consumers. In addition to standards for specific foods, the Codex Alimentarius contains general standards covering matters such as food labeling, food hygiene, food additives and pesticide residues, and procedures for assessing the safety of foods derived from modern biotechnology. It also contains guidelines for the management of official (i.e., governmental) import and export inspection and certification systems for foods.

I hope it's not too late for people to become more aware of this.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 06:42:59 pm »

Was she the one that was on Jesse Ventura's "The Conspiracy Theory" program?
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 09:57:03 am »

Bob....I don't know if she was on his show but if she wasn't she should be. I knew something was going on with what I thought was the FDA trying to regulate vitamins...but I didn't know anything about this "Codex Alimentarius". I've only recently known about Ventura's program. I read that "the first episode drew 1.6 million viewers, a record for a new series on the network" though.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum