Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 06:22:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A 'Revolution' is near...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A 'Revolution' is near...  (Read 106 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: January 14, 2010, 10:36:39 pm »

I predict that songs will be written about this guy.  I'm glad that I 'experienced' his 'presence' during my lifetime, for I, indeed, have eyes that see and ears that hear.

I present to you...who else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vLV4jn8BMU&feature=player_embedded

And to think that many discarded the good doctor after he lost the primaries...sniff...
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 11:34:14 am »

Ron Paul is a wonderful, honest, deeply committed man, and a true American patriot...that's exactly why the masses weren't allowed to hear his message during the primaries. The status quo made sure of that.

Maybe there will be some kind of revolution but not until people stop picking sides and making it a them vs. us country. As long as the masses are compartmentalize and placed into many separate groups, we will be unable to come together as one voice....and this is exactly how social engineering works. On a more hopeful note...thanks to Ron Paul (and maybe the alignment of the planets  Grin) people seem to be waking up and seeing through the manipulation. It's happening much faster in Europe than here...hopefully we will catch up soon.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 07:04:27 pm »

I think most people will shrug their shoulders and move on and not give a second thought to the possibility that things really are as "BAD" as what Paul (and many of us) are proclaiming. A toast to "Marshall Law" which will probably surprise many.
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:02:41 pm »

Could this man lead the 'Revolution?'

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=375_1263347833

Report Spam   Logged

buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 07:50:46 pm »

"...There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our overthrow. ... Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." -- Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

THE AMERICAN IDIOT

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=10093
Report Spam   Logged

Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 06:23:56 pm »

Some people are getting tired of waiting:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100218/ap_on_re_us/us_plane_crash_texas
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 06:54:04 pm »

I hope that everyone will take the time to read the 'suicide e-note' left by the martyr (of course, I also realize that most have 'eyes that will not see,' and won't bother...):

Plane Crash Suspect's Online Diatribe

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html

Remember the line made famous in the cult classic, 'Network?'  'I'm mad as hell, and I ain't taking anymore!'
Report Spam   Logged

buzorro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 06:56:43 pm »

This 'Breaking News' also takes the spotlight off of the story of the Hamas leader murdered in Dubai by the Israeli Mossad...
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 08:28:24 pm »

This 'Breaking News' also takes the spotlight off of the story of the Hamas leader murdered in Dubai by the Israeli Mossad...

Yeah...it's amazing that the MSM has actually had that story on at all. OTOH...this story barely got a mention. Guess the "electric car" will be dead again....I'm sure those at BIG OIL were sorry to hear about the crash and I'm wondering if the Tesla stock also took a nose dive.
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum