Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 07:12:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Haiti earthquake

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Haiti earthquake  (Read 34 times)
music man

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:42:31 pm »

I agree we should help. Keep in mind though that China sent 5 million dollars. Russia sent a portable hospital & 20 doctors. Chavez sent a airplane. I truly believe the reason Brown is winning in Mass. is Obama sent 100 million dollars & 38 million in food,medicine,etc. Our own country is in dire straits.

I have relatives that have lost their jobs & can't pay the power bill. They could use the 100 million themselves. Haiti never gets any better. I'm all for food & medicine,but cash money just gets stolen by a corrupt gov't.  If a democrat state such as Mass. elects a Republican Senator it should tell the most liberal wearing blinders something.

Under President Bush the pendulum swung too far to the right, Under President Obama it's went too far to the left. At some point common sense must prevail. It is sad that bad things happen around the world. however I'll take care of the home folks first. Try telling a american that can't even pay for basic needs that Haiti had a earthquake & we are sending millions to them.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum