Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 01:54:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Tiger Woods apologizes!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger Woods apologizes!!  (Read 113 times)
Tuck

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« on: February 19, 2010, 06:13:54 pm »

My feeling is...who cares. I don't think he owes anyone an apology, except for his wife and family. Other than that, it is his PERSONAL life and does not affect anyone else.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:12:38 pm »

I couldn't agree more, Tuck.  The Tiger Woods saga affects my life in now way, shape or form.  I don't waste my short time on this little planet with this kind of stuff.  Who cares?
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Bingo

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 08:25:47 pm »

My feeling is...who cares. I don't think he owes anyone an apology, except for his wife and family. Other than that, it is his PERSONAL life and does not affect anyone else.

Agreed.
Report Spam   Logged
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 11:05:40 pm »

Ditto........ Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
granny1

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 08:16:03 am »

DITTO.DITTO, DITTO. With the way our country is going down the tubes, what difference does it make what a wealthy golfer does? It is his mess to clean up. Our country needs to focus on what will affect our lives. His personal life is just that.  I don't see all the news networks prempting when our military get killed or are fortunate to make it home. Come on people get your priorites in order!! Jeez. Cry
Report Spam   Logged
music man

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 12:08:49 pm »

We can add "Tiger" to the long list of celebs,that have apologized. As a past corp.officer I have learned one lesson. Never,ever,let any one person be your spokesperson for your product. Who cares? Depends on who you are. If people didn't care Tigers sponsors would not have abandoned ship so fast.

Whether it be "Pete Rose" selling after shave or O.J.running thru airports people do care. It may not be fair but a celeb.is selling one product only. "Themselves "& their image" Like it or not people with family values do care.

One of my biggest headaches as a mgr.was other people worrying about other peoples business. I would tell these "Pinnocheole noses".........If you were doing your job you wouldn't have time to be worrying about what someone else is doing. However these people are never satisfied with that response.

As long as the "Enquire,Globe,Star"& other mind someone elses business publications exist these things will remain important. They are important because they tell you it is. Each individual must decide where their core values reside. I always got a laugh when a employee would tell me they knew the tabloids were phony. Why were so many floating around the plant?

To all corporations I say this,"When you put all your eggs in one basket,all your aggs can do a "Humpty Dumpty."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum