Vermilion Voice
March 29, 2024, 04:42:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Navy Seals punch Detainee

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Navy Seals punch Detainee  (Read 135 times)
ann

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: March 07, 2010, 10:44:12 am »

This is the outrageous and despicable.   First of all if  Navy Seal says he didn't do it, he didn't do it.  Secondly if he did, who cares?  Definately sounds like reasonable force.  Do people really think that these terrorists go peacefully?  Whats next?  Maybe we should invite them in for some hot tea, shower and a warm tampon.  This makes me sick.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/11/25/navy.seals.falluja/index.html
Report Spam   Logged

Equal Opportunity does not mean Equal Achievement

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

granny1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 03:01:55 pm »

Got your back on this one Ann. They are coddled enough. The terrosits that is. Or are we supposed to call them something else now?Huh
Report Spam   Logged
ann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 07:00:43 pm »

Thanks granny.  It is sad that these heros are being treated worse that the terrorist. It is beyond comprehension.
Report Spam   Logged

buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »

What have they done that is 'heroic?'

I hope to G_d that they're innocent, although I doubt if they are.  Coddling?  Hell, why don't we just hang all the ragheads and nuke their country?  Would that be justice?  War is hell, ladies...especially an illegal (look it up), immoral war where we're the bad guys.  Zionists tricked a lot of Americans into going into Iraq.  If you want to discuss it, tell me why we went in. 

Put Jesus back in your hearts.  Supporting torture....jeesh. 

Those Seals are facing one year in the brig...tops.  But they're being treated worse than the terrorists?  Have you ever heard of Gitmo?  How 'bout Abu Ghraib?

The following are excerpts from an investigation by Maj. Gen. Antonio M. Taguba:

a. Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees;

b. Threatening detainees with a charged 9mm pistol;

c. Pouring cold water on naked detainees;

d. Beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair;

e. Threatening male detainees with ****;

f. Allowing a military police guard to stitch the wound of a detainee who was injured after being slammed against the wall in his cell;

g. Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.

h. Using military working dogs to frighten and intimidate detainees with threats of attack, and in one instance actually biting a detainee.

(T)he intentional abuse of detainees by military police personnel included the following acts:

a. Punching, slapping, and kicking detainees; jumping on their naked feet;

b. Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees;

c. Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing;

d. Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time;

e. Forcing naked male detainees to wear women’s underwear;

f. Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped;

g. Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them;

h. Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and **** to simulate electric torture;

i. Writing “I am a Rapest” (sic) on the leg of a detainee alleged to have forcibly raped a 15-year old fellow detainee, and then photographing him naked;

j. Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee’s neck and having a female Soldier pose for a picture;

k. A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;

l. Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee;

m. Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.

This is what our 'heroes' do in your name.........
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
ann

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 09:23:40 am »

There are a few bad apples in EVERY bushel.  Our military are the best in the world and they are out there protecting your right to think and say anything you wish.  We are polar opposites on this topic for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 07:43:15 pm »

There are a few bad apples in EVERY bushel.

I'm in agreement... Punching a detainee (who had to to have been handcuffed and/or shackled, and probably 'hooded') in the face is a cowardly, sadistic means of torture.  It is against US Military Law.  Bad apples, indeed.  Yet, to quote your opening statement: 'First of all if  Navy Seal says he didn't do it, he didn't do it.  Secondly if he did, who cares? '  So, obviously this type of torture is 'justice?'

Our military are the best in the world...

We spend more tax dollars on our military than the rest of the world combined.  I'll agree we have the best.  Is it worth sacrificing our infrastructure, social services, teachers, etc.?

...and they are out there protecting your right to think and say anything you wish.

You say that, but do you really believe it?  Do you seriously believe the Taliban, or al'CIAda, is threatening my freedoms?  In the '80's we supported them...but now that our government can't use Communism to put fear in our hearts, their saying that 'Islamofascists' want to kill us all.  The Patriot Act steps harder on my (our) freedoms than any foreign enemy ever will.  Our government wants to know everything about us, they look in our 'puters, at our emails, tap our phones, know our passwords.  But goatherders living in Afghani caves 'threaten our rights?'  Oooookay....

We are polar opposites on this topic for sure.

I guess, but it's never too late to think for yourself.

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe."- Abe Lincoln

" With unfailing consistancy, U.S. intervention has been on the side of the rich and powerful of various nations at the expense of the poor and needy. Rather than strengthening democracies, U.S. leaders have overthrown numerous democratically elected governments or other populist regimes in dozens of countries ... whenever these nations give evidence of putting the interests of their people ahead of the interests of multinational corporate interests. "-- Michael Parenti, political scientist and author 

"War is a racket." - Brig. General Smedley Butler (Marines), the most highly decorated soldier at his retirement
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum