Vermilion Voice
April 16, 2024, 12:10:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

American men marrying foriegn women

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American men marrying foriegn women  (Read 245 times)
Winston

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« on: May 02, 2010, 05:21:09 pm »

What a sad set of circumstances, GA.  Certainly the fulfillment of the "American Dream" or concepts of "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" have never existed for plenty foreigners enticed to these shores, nor has the idea of "Women's Equality" even been allowed in some countries. 

Despite all the decades of "Women's Lib," sometimes I wonder if it's even truly taken hold here, especially to see something like the following, which I stumbled across on the 'Net a few days ago.  Even though it's straying a bit off-topic, I'm hoping someone will comment on it, either the "message" or the "messenger" -- who ostensibly wrote it in all seriousness, but didn't offer any name.   Gosh, wonder why! Roll Eyes  (Please know I did NOT write it!)

Women
Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled.... The main purpose of women ... is to enslave men via relationships.  Women are obsessed with relationships and love ... and don't care about anything else in life.  They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship -- and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them.  This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight.  Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake:  It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of ****, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth.... Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies.  That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy.  Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them.  Um, adults shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity ... throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery.  They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "****," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways.  What a disgrace. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum