Vermilion Voice
April 20, 2024, 07:18:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Has anyone been seeing Orbs around Vermilion County?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone been seeing Orbs around Vermilion County?  (Read 221 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:35:54 pm »

I have to share this with you guys! Maybe some of you have been hearing about an outbreak of "Orbs" being seen in different places? I had heard about them but that was about it. Never had any interest until a couple of weeks ago when I read something interesting about people getting photos of these orbs on their digital cameras. Long story short, I've been in the process of researching these orbs and what they are and I've also been taking photos with my digital camera every day/night for the past week or so and I've gotten some amazing photos. I've had this digital camera for at least three years and having these orbs show up in my pictures is definitely something new. There are debunkers out there saying this is simply dust or bugs. I'm not buying it. I've taken too many pictures, night and day, with this camera and this cannot be dust, bugs, raindrops, etc. or from the flash because I get them without the flash.

If you have a digital camera just try it and go outside out night when it's clear and take some pictures of the sky around your house. Luckily I live in a rural area and I don't get a lot of lights from other sources like houses close by in our back yard area. If anyone gets anything in their photos I would be very interested in hearing about it. People are getting photos of these orbs everywhere...inside and outside. I have both but I'm just going to post a few. I would seriously be happy to answer any questions about them.

All my photos are untouched except for adding text and arrows. This first one is just a shot aiming the camera up to the sky, it was cloudy that night and there were no stars to be seen. There was just one small white house light visible on the right hand side of the photo. The antenna wire is in almost all of my shots it seems because Mr. DejaVu is an Ham radio enthusiast and he has antenna wire strung all over the place, running through the trees in the back yard and what-not. I don't know if this is normal...with Mr. DejaVu one is never quite sure.  Grin Anyway...the color of the wire usually shows up as light orange because that's the color it is. Most of my obs show up as blue but as you can see I also get the very bright white ones that appear to be solid.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/Orbs2.jpg

These next two photos are really amazing because there's so many orbs! My 7 year old nephew was here and after it got dark we went outside to look up at the stars (he's becoming very interested in the cosmos) and I had my camera and started taking pictures there in the back yard. These are the most dramatic and I really believe it was because he was there and because we are so fond of him. I will tell you there is a lot of love and happiness around this house, very little negativity here. I truly believe it makes a difference.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/Orbs8DJ.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/Orbs10DJ.jpg

It also appears that some people can actually see these things and even get them on video...I haven't been able to do this...YET.

There are people out there who understand exactly what is taking place now. I'm not exactly sure what is going on but I'm telling ya folks...something amazing is happening! This recent phenomenon can't just be blown off.  

« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 03:41:31 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 08:36:07 pm »

That gave me goosebumps....... Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 09:39:18 pm »

OMG...I got a sequence of 4 or 5 photos of a very bright orb up in a tree tonight...it's my first orange one! You can see the branches in front of it...it's so amazing! I seriously cannot believe this is happening...but it is! I'll try to get the pictures uploaded and posted tomorrow sometime.

You have got to watch this YouTube video taken in a place called Trout Lake, Washington. WOW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWxKpcnLaU&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
Jake Blues

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 04:12:08 am »

If it works for you so be it. Strange that it takes a camera to see them. (That should be the first clue.) If you want the other side, Google "explanation of orbs in pictures".
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 02:46:46 pm »

If it works for you so be it. Strange that it takes a camera to see them. (That should be the first clue.) If you want the other side, Google "explanation of orbs in pictures".

Gosh...I don't know why it would be strange for a camera to see them. Infra red makes it possible to see things you can't normally see with the naked eye is that strange as well?

I did exactly as you said and did that search on google. I expected there would be quite a few links to chose from with the exact title: "explanation of orbs in pictures" So you can imagine my surprise when it turned up this: No results found for "explanation of orbs in pictures". I looked at a few of the links that turned up but nothing there to change my mind. Actually I'm more convinced than ever that this is some sort of extraterrestrial type phenomenon that we don't understand  yet.  Have you seen some of the crops circles be found lately? These are not being made by two old guys with flat boards strapped to their feet stomping around in fields in some distant country. These are messages to humanity. Some people won't listen.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:52:49 pm by DejaVu » Report Spam   Logged

Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 04:06:06 pm »

One has to have an open mind to see the miracles that are all around us.............. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.
techguy

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 2
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:38 pm »

Yes, the miracle of direct light reflection from dust particles and other particles too small to see with the naked eye.
Take pictures without the flash and show me the "orbs".
Report Spam   Logged
Pretender

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 06:04:54 pm »

I don't know, but you can find some information at:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=digital+camera+orbs&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=digital+camera+or&gs_rfai=&fp=caec63d5ff72707a

or just use "digital camera orbs" for the search criteria on Google.
Report Spam   Logged

Bob
DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 10:06:42 pm »

One has to have an open mind to see the miracles that are all around us.............. Wink

Exactly GA! There are debunkers who try to explain away the water crystal too.

Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 06:44:44 pm »

I'm still taking photos and getting orbs.

This YouTube brings tears to my eyes so I'm sharing.

Recently at the ashram the phenomenon of Energy Orbs has become more and more visable.These beautiful representations of planetary energy are becoming manifest in response to the ever-growing level of consciousness present at this time. The pictures shown here taken at the ashram and around Ratu were taken by many people, on many cameras at different times. They capture the essence of these energies at play. Feeling their presence and working with them during training and meditating allows one to connect with our highest potential, free from the limits of the mind. When one is connected through feeling to these energy orbs spinning throughout the body occurs, while held in the safety of ones own orbit, it can feel like dancing through the universe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzWbYZuY7w&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

DejaVu

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 02:14:52 pm »

Paranormal visitors or camera tricks?

Wednesday May 12, 2010

Link: http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/paranormal-visitors-camera-tricks-3538796?ref=rss

These are some of the orb pictures I got after my wonderful son put in my garden. A lot of love in the air that evening. My son was pretty skeptical at first but after he saw my pictures...he's a believer now. Wink

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/GardenOrbs.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/GardenOrbs2.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/zzzz52_2008/Just%20Photos/GardenOrbs3.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum