Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 05:38:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Barack Obama's accomplishments

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama's accomplishments  (Read 193 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 10:25:46 pm »

You area right Techguy, the jobless rate has slowed down and a report this week says it's lower than it has been for 3 months.

Oops!

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.1% in SeptemberUnderemployment, at 18.8%, is up from 18.6% at the end of Augustby Dennis Jacobe, Chief EconomistPRINCETON, NJ -- Unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, increased to 10.1% in September -- up sharply from 9.3% in August and 8.9% in July. Much of this increase came during the second half of the month -- the unemployment rate was 9.4% in mid-September -- and therefore is unlikely to be picked up in the government's unemployment report on Friday.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/143426/Gallup-Finds-Unemployment-September.aspx

And Musicman while you are entitled to your opinion, that's all it is......your opinion.   Not even you know how the elections will turn out. 

The Tea Party movement is nothing but the Republican sore losers who can't stand the fact that a black man is in the white house.

...you are entitled to your opinion, that's all it is......your opinion.  And a wrong-headed one.   What do you base our opinion on?  Must believe, must believe, must believe...

The Party of NO hasn't helped the situation. They have NO plan, NO new ideas NO solutions,  NO cooperation, NO compassion, NO tolerance, NO common sense, NO ethic, NO truth, NO action, NO purpose, NO peace, NO feeling, NO control, NO brains, NO choices and most of all NO conscience.

And the Dems were different went Bush was in power how?

The Oct 2, rally in DC upset Beck so much that he is now on the defensive and when the one Oct. 30th proves to be even better, he's just might blow a gasket.

Oops!

'...Organizers claimed they had as many participants as Beck's rally. But Saturday's crowds were less dense and didn't reach as far to the edges as they did during Beck's rally...'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_one_nation_march;_ylt=AsfYCTIyP0VrYEyiS4Pl12ms0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNqOThhaWgyBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAxMDAyL3VzX29uZV9uYXRpb25fbWFyY2gEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMzBHBvcwM5BHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNkY3JhbGx5c2hvd3M-

Beck is foisting his Morman views on the public and they don't even know it.

Barky is foisting his  Communitarianism philosophy on the public and they don't even know it...http://www.rense.com/general76/commnu.htm

Anyway with some of the waco's the Tea Party has endorsed.........the world may implode.

Like who, specifically?  And these 'waco's' are worse than the banksters pawns presently in office in what way?  

They want to do away with public schools, privitize Social Security, Medicare, fire service, police service and everything else we have fought so hard for in this country..

Again, who are 'they?'

The Fed 'controls' our economy, okay?  That was their mandate in the original charter when Congress passed the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act almost 100 years ago.  Our economy is now 'controlled' by the private owners (some foriegn) of the six Federal Reserve Banks in the US.  Some of these foriegn owners also own the Central Banks of several Western European countries (think 'globalism').  Greenspan and Bernanke have set interest rates at an artifial low level for a couple of decades now to 'stave off inflation.'  In the process they've had to 'create' trillions of US Dollars out of thin air which they 'loan' to the US federal government and then collect 'usuary', or interest on (which use to be a sin).  Creating trillions of dollars makes the dollars in your wallet, savings account, etc., worth less (like slices of a pie that get sliced ever thinner).  And you can only 'stave off inflation' for so long.  Sooner or later the chickens come home to roost.

Fed Officials Mull Inflation as a Fix

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704689804575536391713801732.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

Truth is...there making us 'believe' that they're 'mulling it over' because it's unavoidable.  The Ponzi scheme is done...

I said before that in the prez primary one of Zbigniew Brzezinski's sons was Barky's foreign affairs adviser and the other one held the same post on McCain's team.

Zbigniew Brzezinski

The Grand Chessboard

American Primacy And It's Geostrategic Imperatives

http://www.wanttoknow.info/brzezinskigrandchessboard

'The perfect slave is one who believes he's free.' - author (I forget)
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 11:20:42 pm »

Another 'accomplishment' (tee hee):

Three dozen fall ill at Obama rally in Md.

http://www.legitgov.org/Three-dozen-fall-ill-Obama-rally-Md

'Sick of the BS?'

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul
music man

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 11:59:21 am »

We will see in Nov.who is right. I will eat humble pie if the Dems.retain control of the house & possibly the senate. I'm ready for my slice but are other's ready for theirs? Or will they whine,whine,whine?
Report Spam   Logged
Guardian Angel

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 12:50:33 pm »

Is it just me or are there others that fail to see the humor in someones illness?......... Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Be an angel, fly with God's flock.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum