Vermilion Voice
March 28, 2024, 02:38:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Morels!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Morels!  (Read 378 times)
DejaVu

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« on: April 16, 2010, 10:55:07 pm »

Went out this morning and i found my  1, but the granson found 63 nice ones grey and yellow....still tryin to get pics, but i got them uploaded to tinypics, but not able to get them to the forum...any ideas?

Ok Chazzy this is real easy...at tinypic.com click on the picture you want to post then look on the left hand-side of the page and you will see Grab Your Code. Click once inside the box that says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards this automatically copies the address of your picture, then come here and just click inside the text box and press the CTRL button and the letter V on your keyboard at the same time and that will paste it into your post. You can click the Preview button here to make sure you can see your picture. Hope this helps ya!  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum