Vermilion Voice
April 18, 2024, 04:13:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Vermilion Voice

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Stewards of His garden...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stewards of His garden...  (Read 102 times)
buzorro

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: May 05, 2010, 10:55:32 pm »

As this forun's hostess once posted (and I'm paraphrasing here):

It doesn't matter anyway, we're all gonna die...

The following is a snippet from the latest blog of a former investigative reporter concerning the oil spill and the foiled terrorist attack in Times Square:

This catastrophe is far beyond the capability of BP corporation. It is astonishing that international resources are not being brought into mobilization immediately...

...scientists and engineers of all the major nations of the world must convene now, along with their governments, to address the crisis and seek a way to stop the oil flow.

The United States Congress should meet in emergency session and pass a law that the corporate heads of companies that wreak environmental devastation should be subject to criminal prosecution, up to and including capital punishment. All limits on civil liability must be lifted.

The following is from an anonymous engineer at peoplenomics.com:

First fact, the original estimate was about 5,000 gallons of oil a day spilling into the ocean. Now they're saying 200,000 gallons a day. That's over a million gallons of crude oil a week! I'm an engineer with 25 years of experience. I've worked on some big projects with big machines...First, the BP platform was drilling for what they call deep oil. They go out where the ocean is about 5,000 feet deep and drill another 30,000 feet into the crust of the earth. This it right on the edge of what human technology can do. They hit a pocket of oil at such high pressure that it burst all of their safety valves all the way up to the drilling rig and then caused the rig to explode and sink. The pressure behind this oil is so high that it destroyed the maximum effort of human science to contain it. When the rig sank it flipped over and landed on top of the drill hole. Now they've got a hole in the ocean floor.

They have to get the oil rig off the hole to get at it, in order to try to cap it. Do you know the level of effort it will take to move that wrecked oil rig, sitting under 5,000 feet of water? Then, how do you cap the hole in the ocean floor?

If we can't cap that hole, then oil is going to destroy the oceans of the world. It only takes one quart of motor oil to make 250,000 gallons of ocean water toxic to wildlife. Are you starting to get the magnitude of this?

We're so accustomed to our politicians creating false crises to forward their criminal agendas that we aren't recognizing that we're staring straight into possibly the greatest disaster mankind will ever see. Imagine what happens if that oil keeps flowing until it destroys all life in the oceans of this planet. Who knows how big a reservoir of oil is down there? Oceans are critical to maintaining oxygen in the atmosphere. (End quote. Thanks to Arthur Topham for forwarding the preceding information).

Terror Theatre in New York

A "bomb" that a ten year old might construct with gas cans, propane, non-explosive fertilizer and jurry-rigged alarm clocks is parked with fake license plates in Times Square. Spooky surveillance camera video displays a sinister mystery man possibly involved. Lesson: Thank God for government surveillance. Another lesson: let's keep bombing and massacring Afghan civilians in order to "fight" terrorism. Folks, you don't need a prophet to see where this heading. If we survive the oil spill, we will be in for more rule-by-fear, via black op domestic terror charades, accompanied by the gigantic unfunded government mandate known as perpetual war for perpetual peace....

Thomas Jefferson observed that without a free media the Republic is dead.

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2010/05/oil-apocalypse.html
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Winston

View Profile
Level 3 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:58:03 pm »

It doesn't matter anyway, we're all gonna die...

Well, what else can we do when we have no ultimate control over devastating human greed, ineptitude, and insanity -- and our "leaders"  offer no solution?
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/05/while-oil-slick-spread-interior-department-chief-of-staff-rafted-with-wife-in-grand-canyon-.html

How much death and destruction has this crazed oil-and-profit seeking already wrought!?  All so tragic and frightening.
Report Spam   Logged
DejaVu

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Search Level 5
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:04:18 pm »

I don't really remember saying anything like "it doesn't matter anyway, we're all gonna die" but if I did I was probably referring to something else.  Huh

Anyhow...the lame-stream media doesn't report the news...they create the news. It's not news unless they say it's news.

The oil spill is a catastrophic mess and instead of calling in all the international disaster capitalists to line their pockets using cheap labor why not put all those people in the coastal areas to work and pay them a decent wage for doing the work that needs to be done. It's going to take thousands in manpower if not hundreds of thousands. Yes...BP (British Petroleum) is footing the bill but available jobs should go to Americans first, it's our country that's being wrecked.

And...why does BP have oil leases off our coast anyway?
Report Spam   Logged

The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity, but the one that removes awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside. --Allan Bloom
buzorro

View Profile
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 08:47:09 pm »

Problem solved...

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=11760
Report Spam   Logged

Don't blame me...I voted for Ron Paul

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: